Speculation Anthony Knockaert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hi guys !
I'm from Guingamp and it's done knockaert decided to sign for 4 years in Leicester. What I can I tell you about this player ? He has a really good technic and is quite fast. When he plays he gives everything for his jersey. He is also a nice guy. But he also has defects. He sometimes doesn't give the ball, keep it too long. And the worst thing, he is really stupid. Nice but stupid. (not sure he speaks english).
Hope he will be a great player in Leicester as Drogba, Malouda and Koscielny are/were in their english clubs :)
Allez Guingamp !

ps : sorry for my mistakes, i'm not bilingual ^^

Thanks for the info

Don't worry about your English - it's better than a lot of the people on here

the sleeve is La Manche...the English Channel :)

he sounds like a knock aht.

Woohoo, a winger!

I know nothing about this guy, but am happy with the signing as at least it's a winger, which I have been saying is probably the area we need to address most. So I'm at least happy NP has done that.

Hopefully he'll do the business for us.

Woohoo, a winger!

I know nothing about this guy, but am happy with the signing as at least it's a winger, which I have been saying is probably the area we need to address most. So I'm at least happy NP has done that.

Hopefully he'll do the business for us.

Out of interest, who would you select on the wings... Marshall, Gallagher, Dyer, or Knockaert... also who do you think N.P will pick, and do you not think 3 wingers is enough?.

Hi guys !
I'm from Guingamp and it's done knockaert decided to sign for 4 years in Leicester. What I can I tell you about this player ? He has a really good technic and is quite fast. When he plays he gives everything for his jersey. He is also a nice guy. But he also has defects. He sometimes doesn't give the ball, keep it too long. And the worst thing, he is really stupid. Nice but stupid. (not sure he speaks english).
Hope he will be a great player in Leicester as Drogba, Malouda and Koscielny are/were in their english clubs :)
Allez Guingamp !

ps : sorry for my mistakes, i'm not bilingual ^^

Thanks for giving us some details.

Stringer tweeted a while ago that Knockaert is someone the club has been watching for quite a while.

Out of interest, who would you select on the wings... Marshall, Gallagher, Dyer, or Knockaert... also who do you think N.P will pick, and do you not think 3 wingers is enough?.

More that 2 of the 3 aren't good enough to be regular starters for a promotion winning side. Think Dyer has a part to play as an impact player. I think some on here are a little harsh on Gallagher, think he can be useful but he's just far too inconsistent.

I'd definitely go for Marshall... and on the above, I'm hoping Knockaert. If he's not as good as the other two then that would be a disappoint signing! (although he is young)

Cant someone check him out on champ manager ?

I've looked at him on FIFA. 61 overall.

5 foot 8 inches tall, Weighs 152 pounds, quite pacey. Can play LW; RW; CF; CAM, predominately left footed and has medium work rates for both defensive and attacking duties, as well as having 3 star weak foot and skill moves. Has poor reactions and is very weak. Stamina also poor. Pretty much average everything else. Average player it seems.

I've looked at him on FIFA. 61 overall.

5 foot 8 inches tall, Weighs 152 pounds, quite pacey. Can play LW; RW; CF; CAM, predominately left footed and has medium work rates for both defensive and attacking duties, as well as having 3 star weak foot and skill moves. Has poor reactions and is very weak. Stamina also poor. Pretty much average everything else. Average player it seems.

Blimey you'd think Steve Walsh would do his homework first.

Who's the bald guy? That from 4-4-2?

The bald chap is Steve Walsh Senior. During matches he sits in the directors box to get a different angle on the game and communicates with Craig Shakespeare. He is not just "a scout"; he is in charge of recruitment so presumably boss of the scouts. During the Legends Evening at The Curve Gerry Taggart singled out Steve Walsh Sr for praise. The Birch agreed and said his understanding of the game was "awesome".

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669