Speculation Anthony Knockaert

Status
Not open for further replies.
Interesting signing. Would like to say good but obviosuly I don't know anything about him so can't say that yet but at least he plays in a position where we have been wanting additional players. As said, Dyer is a great squad player but he doesn't seem to have the consistancy to do it for 46 games a season so it's good we have another option to call upon now.

Walsh has a good scouting record too so quite excited by this and if this fella turns out anything like a left footed Ben Marshall then we'll be a very exciting and dangerous team next season.

Guessing he won't be in the squad for tonight though does anyone know?

Even says on his wikipedia that he's a leicester player!

And the worst thing, he is really stupid.

I get easily frustrated by players who tend to make bad decisions on the pitch, so this worries me slightly if it's correct. Still, if there is one outfield position where your lack of football intelligence isn't punished as much it's probably as a winger - I mean, look at Shaun Wright-Phillips or Ryan Babel for God's sake.

As much as I would like to see a team of Xabi Alonsos, it probably wouldn't work in reality. Won't slag him off until I've seen him, and we do need a winger.

Thanks for the info by the way, Palmarios.

Last edited:
Interesting signing. Would like to say good but obviosuly I don't know anything about him so can't say that yet but at least he plays in a position where we have been wanting additional players. As said, Dyer is a great squad player but he doesn't seem to have the consistancy to do it for 46 games a season so it's good we have another option to call upon now.

Walsh has a good scouting record too so quite excited by this and if this fella turns out anything like a left footed Ben Marshall then we'll be a very exciting and dangerous team next season.

Guessing he won't be in the squad for tonight though does anyone know?

Dyer's main problem is that he can't cross a bridge.

From the Guingamp website

Devant le refus d’Anthony Knockaert de prolonger son contrat avec le club qui l’a pourtant révélé, En Avant de Guingamp s’est activé sur le marché pour transférer le joueur Ã* de bonnes conditions financières. Un accord a été trouvé avec le club anglais de Leicester (D2) avec lequel Anthony Knockaert s’est engagé pour quatre ans.

Translation

Given the refusal of Anthony Knockaert to extend his contract with the club which has yet revealed, En Avant Guingamp has enabled the market to transfer the player to good financial conditions. An agreement was reached with the English club Leicester (D2) with which Anthony Knockaert is committed to four years.

From the Guingamp website

Devant le refus d’Anthony Knockaert de prolonger son contrat avec le club qui l’a pourtant révélé, En Avant de Guingamp s’est activé sur le marché pour transférer le joueur �* de bonnes conditions financières. Un accord a été trouvé avec le club anglais de Leicester (D2) avec lequel Anthony Knockaert s’est engagé pour quatre ans.

Translation

Given the refusal of Anthony Knockaert to extend his contract with the club which has yet revealed, En Avant Guingamp has enabled the market to transfer the player to good financial conditions. An agreement was reached with the English club Leicester (D2) with which Anthony Knockaert is committed to four years.

Cue FoxToffee's "yup, this was the big name I was on about t'other day"

I've looked at him on FIFA. 61 overall.

5 foot 8 inches tall, Weighs 152 pounds, quite pacey. Can play LW; RW; CF; CAM, predominately left footed and has medium work rates for both defensive and attacking duties, as well as having 3 star weak foot and skill moves. Has poor reactions and is very weak. Stamina also poor. Pretty much average everything else. Average player it seems.

He sounds ****ing rubbish, what a waste of money PEAR SON OUT!!!!!111!1!!!!11!!!!!

No, no I can't.
In fact, I don't even know what a Martian looks like. I take it they're kinda rock shaped?
You need to get out more. There are loads of martian lookalikes where I live.

I hope to god this lad can take corners because I was actually embarrassed for Gally last night. His efforts were bottom of the barrel stuff, he wouldn't of been taking corners for Burton if he played for them I can assure you.

I was gobsmacked to see no routines being practiced from corners, it was simply a case of let's allow Gally to smash it about 4 feet off the ground straight to the first defender.

Woeful

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670