Are we at war? EDL reckon we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just making my point they will arrest most others instead of upsetting the Muslim dear hearts.

Based on what? Anyway, enjoy Newcastle tomorrow. I can recommend some good places for a beer.

Just making my point they will arrest most others instead of upsetting the Muslim dear hearts.
I've not counted but there appears to be a reasonable number of Muslims in Leicester prison. I can only assume, as they were obviously not arrested, that they're staying there voluntarily. Confusing, then, that they choose to restrict themselves to the normal visiting hours and are subject to the same controls as regular prisoners. Something doesn't add up.

Hold on, Rich. Could you be talking shite? That would be a much simpler explanation.

I've not counted but there appears to be a reasonable number of Muslims in Leicester prison.

Might you yourself not be making some assumptions here? Just because they refused your offer of smokey bacon crisps...

Last edited:
There is no such thing as a shoot to kill policy or indeed the opposite.

Armed response units and indeed the police in general are instructed to use force appropriate to the level of threat,

Marksmen/armed response units are instructed to shoot the torso (as obviously this is the largest mass and easiest to hit).

There is no such thing as a shoot to kill policy or indeed the opposite.

Armed response units and indeed the police in general are instructed to use force appropriate to the level of threat,

Marksmen/armed response units are instructed to shoot the torso (as obviously this is the largest mass and easiest to hit).

So these officers have not followed their instructions by shooting the 2 assailants in the legs?

Their instructions were to stop and neutralise the threat. I don't know at what point they were shot in the legs, was this after they were shot in the torso?

I have no feelings one way or the other as to whether they live or die.

They deserved to be shot and as such I wouldn't have list too much sleep had they been turned to dust.

I wouldn't lose any sleep either but I wouldn't want them to be seen as martyrs for what they did.

Stick them in prison for their whole life however long it is they would last inside.

As much as I can understand the anger after an incident like this, I for one think due process should apply to everyone once the initial threat is removed, even to those who reject it, and I am therefore pleased to see that no exaggerated violence seems to have taken place. Not out of sympathy for the murderers, just think that will work out better in the long run.

<edl>
I'm glad they're alive so we can send the buggers back home to where they came from; ya know, London.
</edl>

Do we know when the war will end? I hope this doesn't end up as much of a mess as the season just finished. Or has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669