Are we at war? EDL reckon we are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
'Allah is a paedophile' doesn't even make sense! Thick ****s.

Somebody should explain to them that if they are Christian then they also worship 'Allah'. That'd really mindfuck them, if they could comprehend it.

Somebody should explain to them that if they are Christian then they also worship 'Allah'. That'd really mindfuck them, if they could comprehend it.
I wonder if they were singing 'Alan is a paedophile', in celebration of yet another of their members being outed as a kid toucher.

Having seen some of the videos not much evidence that those Allah shouts were made to any great extent.
"There's only one Lee Rigby" was the EDL's main chant "England till I die" "was another and "you're not English any more" to the protesters and "Yawk shure"

And that picture in my earlier post looked like Nazi salutes but from seeing the videos most of them are actually putting their hand up as a victory salute with a Winston Churchill /2 finger peace sign.

The UAF were no better than the EDL though with their shouts including "If it wasn't for the coppers you'd be dead" "Nazi scum" and "Who protects the Nazi's - Police protect the Nazi's

But what I did find funny was the poster being proudly shown by some girl student, with her friends who were amongst the protesters which said
"Welcome to Sheffield. Try some Henderson’s Relish, open your mind and have a safe trip home.”

Last edited:
The UAF were no better than the EDL though with their shouts including "If it wasn't for the coppers you'd be dead" "Nazi scum" and "Who protects the Nazi's - Police protect the Nazi's

"No better" in what sense? UAF is an amorphous collection of different groups who recognise that the only defence against fascist scum like the EDF is to attack them as they rightly deserve. If the Law weren't there protecting them they'd have kicked them up and down the street, which is no more than they deserve.

I think now would be a good time for some Muslamic Rayguns

Last edited by a moderator:
"No better" in what sense? UAF is an amorphous collection of different groups who recognise that the only defence against fascist scum like the EDF is to attack them as they rightly deserve. If the Law weren't there protecting them they'd have kicked them up and down the street, which is no more than they deserve.
It is still hatred though. Is it meant to be a peaceful protest. And there were groups of UAF or the yob brigade that follows them carrying out random attacks on small groups of EDL supporters. Also there were Muslim gangs too making similar attacks and putting their videos on Youtube.

I am not agreeing with the EDL but they did what they said they would do with the wreath laying. Of course their very presence is threatening and no matter what Tommy Robinson says, he was interviewed on one of the videos, they are racist. I am unsure of his claim they have other Faiths such as Sikh and Hindu in their membership, and that he sorted out a housing estate where white youths were being racist to their community.

There were other trouble spots in different areas of Sheffield were the Police had to keep the two rival groups apart and lets hope that's the end of it for a while.

Last edited:
"Why should we allow Muslims to build mosques here when we can't build churches in their countries?"

[video=youtube_share;pUfZ2Di4EYk]http://youtu.be/pUfZ2Di4EYk[/video]

That, ladies and gentlemen, is 'going full retard'.

"Why should we allow Muslims to build mosques here when we can't build churches in their countries?"

[video=youtube_share;pUfZ2Di4EYk]http://youtu.be/pUfZ2Di4EYk[/video]

That, ladies and gentlemen, is 'going full retard'.
:081: What the blue **** is that first monkey on about? Jesus Evangeline Christ, what a bunch of educationally subnormal Hitler-loving toddler botherers.

it's the muslamic ray-gun symbol.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670