Pre Match Arsenal v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can really have a go in this game as we have a fortnight off until the next game don't we?

Arsenal are the only team this season to truly rip us apart. In fact they're the only team to do it since we got to the Premier League (no team last season won by more than 2 goals) so they have it in the kitty to do it.

At the KP, I thought we tried to beat them at their own game, but I'm sure we'll be smarter down there. They have to come at us - a draw for them won't cut it - so they'll attack like crazy. If we get an early goal, anything could happen, but if they score first it'll be dangerous.

All being well I'll be watching this in a pub in the heart of Derbyshire. ... We're going to Matlock for the weekend. At the moment, the future Mrs SJN is warming to the idea of spending Valentines Day in the pub watching the footy. Not so the idea of wearing a City shirt but I'm happy to concede that bit of ground if I win the overall battle. :)

All being well I'll be watching this in a pub in the heart of Derbyshire. ... We're going to Matlock for the weekend. At the moment, the future Mrs SJN is warming to the idea of spending Valentines Day in the pub watching the footy. Not so the idea of wearing a City shirt but I'm happy to concede that bit of ground if I win the overall battle. :)

Good luck! :p I'm watching it in a pub in Portsmouth. Definitely shall be wearing my Leicester shirt!

I am nervous already....

I've been bricking it since Sunday. I allowed myself Saturday to enjoy it but as soon as I saw Arsenal and Spurs won I went back to bricking it again.

Really not sure I can keep this up til May it's killing me. And I thought the run-ins in our Championship and League One winning seasons were intense!

I am nervous already....

Nothing really bad is going to happen.

I mean, we could get a 6-0 hammering with Vardy sent off for thumping someone and Mahrez sythed down and put out for the season. Then, as the 6th Arsenal goal hits the net, Kasper goes off on one and kicks the post doing his calf muscle. Then Ranieri could do a Houllier and clutch his chest as he watches Schwarzer shuffle on as a replacement.

Then at least we'd be assured that the real Leicester City are still there somewhere.

Not sure about joining the protest and missing the first 5 minutes of the game I'd be gutted if we had the same start as last week and l didn't see it

Free shot lads and ladies. Nothing to be nervy about at all.

For now, let's just keep half an eye on Man United results and beyond that, enjoy it.

Well, life is not perfect. Nobody ever runs away with this league. We have been sensational. We have some superb players and a great team ethic but we cannot take 9 points from Liverpool, Man City and Arsenal. Life does not work like that.
Arsenal are technically a superb team and have several players who can unlock the door. If we sit back and give them possession I fear they will be able to do this better than anyone else we have encountered. They also have superb defensive players with pace and tactical nous. Life is not perfect and the Gooners will win 3-0. Bump, down to earth we come.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669