Ask Melton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ian Stringer is a YOUNG bloke Bob!!!

Did it get airtime then?

Unfortunately it did. That young bloke that was with you got a bit overexcited though - Fryatt hat-trick indeed!!

Dear melts

I'm looking for a director of Football for my local sunday morning pub team. Would you be interested? It is a million pound a year contract and you would be tasked with player recruitment, buying the man of the match a pint and timing him when he downs it as well as making a weekly choice on weather we get chip butty's or sausage bap's?

Yours
Enderby Fox
aka manager of the old inn

Dear melts

I'm looking for a director of Football for my local sunday morning pub team. Would you be interested? It is a million pound a year contract and you would be tasked with player recruitment, buying the man of the match a pint and timing him when he downs it as well as making a weekly choice on weather we get chip butty's or sausage bap's?

Yours
Enderby Fox

I'll have that got to be better than the job at Waterloo!!

Dear melts

Yours
Enderby Fox
'tis a great offer that's for sure.

Unfortunately over the course of the next few months, 80% of my time will be spent over here in the land of the rising sun, so I am physically unable to contribute. I feel it's a position that needs a physical presence and so I have no other option but to decline.

I also wouldn't get out of bed for a million, but the decision isn't about the money.

Dear melts

Yours
Enderby Fox

Is that the old cock inn?

Afraid not Sir.

That would be the Old Inn in Littlethorpe.

I've been to the cock inn though. Nice place if its the one that sticks out.

fixed

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673