Ask Melton

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dear melts

Why is it that oil price have come down but not at cost at the pump

The price at the pumps has certainly come down at the pumps in east Kent - by about 10p a litre on diesel.

Dear melts

Why is it that oil price have come down but not at cost at the pump
I try not to worry about things I can't directly change myself.

I've just received a £25 voucher from Shell for approx two months of fuel. So long as they keep sending me them and I don't have to pay for my fuel myself (exc tax of course), I'm happy.

I've just received a £25 voucher from Shell for approx two months of fuel.

£25 of fuel will last you two months? You either don't go very far or else you have one of those semi solar powered eco prototypes that does something ridiculous like 860 miles per gallon.

£25 of fuel will last you two months? You either don't go very far or else you have one of those semi solar powered eco prototypes that does something ridiculous like 860 miles per gallon.
I received a voucher from Shell to spend on the high street, because of the amount of fuel I put in the last two months.

I put in on average £150 per week.

Its the anniversary of 911 today.

Melts what brought down WTC building 7, and what hit the pentagon, because it wasnt a plane..............

pent.jpg

Dear Melton
I am lonely Haddock and having trouble mixing with fellow Haddock and other species of fish.Pleasec can you give me some tips on intergrating into Fish Society.

Yours Faithfully

Harry 'The Lonely' Haddock

Last edited:
Dear Melton
I am lonely Haddock and having trouble mixing with fellow Haddock and other species of fish.Pleasec can you give me some tips on intergrating into Fish Society.

Yours Faithfully

Harry 'The Lonely' Haddock
I guess it's your ability to use a keyboard that alienates you from the rest of the Haddock population.

Dear Melton

Is it 'gay' for a bloke to be horse-riding on a Saturday afternoon instead of watching the footie?

Not watching horse racing or in a bookies, but actually riding a horse. Is that just a little effete?

Dear Melton

Is it 'gay' for a bloke to be horse-riding on a Saturday afternoon instead of watching the footie?

It's no more gay than fellas that make a show of themselves in front of any old bloke with a microphone.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669