Pre Match Aston Villa v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have to go for this - a great chance to boost our goal difference and demoralise local 'rivals'.
Vardy to fully recovered from groin injury and get a couple, Marhez might fancy another hat trick, and Morgan, not to be out done by Huth yesterday will dobb one in from a corner.
Villa might sneak one if Schmeichel is behind the goal signing autographs ...

Holy hell! Lawro predicted us to win. We're ****ed.

Reactions: Joe
Relax. He must get it right three times.

This is the genuinely the first time he's predicted us to win since we last played Villa, at home back in the 5th game of the season. :tearsofjoy:

Impossible Cate - no-one is more loathsome than Kane. He's one of their own you know.
Nope, I definitely hate Alan Hutton more. Watching him fall on his arse and watch Nathan Dyer's header go in to secure us the points was one of my favourite football moments.

I think what makes Kane more loathsome is the way the press and the commentators have a spunkfest whenever he touches the ball.

I watched Giroud score the other day against Liverpool - fortunate to have the ball get to his feet, but when it did, he turned beautifully, and finished perfectly in the bottom corner - if that was Harry Kane, the commentator would've gone on about how great the turn and finish was, and then Shearer would've wanked over him that night also.

When Kane scored the last minute pen last weekend, the headlines read "Kane rescues replay for Spurs" and the ridiculous TalkShit commentator said something along the lines of "this is where Spurs have the advantage with quality like Kane to come on and make a difference." He scored a penalty not a solo goal! He didn't run round the whole team and shoot top corner, he scored a penalty that shouldn't have been given!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669