Barnsley - Saturday 19th April 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
ffs do we have to go through this with every away game??? thank feck the season is nearly over

No tickets will be on sale on the day of the game !!!

......that's what they said last year, and guess what, they had one pay turnstile open.

Barnsley have not sold all their tickets for the game - they will be available for people who turn up to pay on the day.

Barnsley FC and the South Yorkshire Police realise the dangers of having away fans in home areas of the ground. For that reason I would expect City fans to once again be able to pay on the gate - if I didn't have a ticket however, I would make every effort to get one today to avoid the possibility of a wasted journey.

I can't believe people actually pick up the phone,dial the number and ask how many tickets we have sold...Why:102:

Barnsley have not sold all their tickets for the game - they will be available for people who turn up to pay on the day.

Barnsley FC and the South Yorkshire Police realise the dangers of having away fans in home areas of the ground. For that reason I would expect City fans to once again be able to pay on the gate - if I didn't have a ticket however, I would make every effort to get one today to avoid the possibility of a wasted journey.

Bob, I'm only passing on what the OS are reporting :icon_roll

http://www.lcfc.premiumtv.co.uk/page/LatestNews/0,,10274~1292415,00.html

Last edited:
I can't believe people actually pick up the phone,dial the number and ask how many tickets we have sold...Why:102:

I know, what difference does it make?

If I worked in the ticket office I would have a right time telling people how many tickets have been sold......:icon_bigg

Bob, I'm only passing on what the OS are reporting

I fully realise that, having looked at the official sites of both clubs before I wrote. I have to say however that I don't recall that the OS had it in large red underlined print.

I am sure that you know that the OS has got things wrong before including, as RS has already pointed out, their statement last year on this very subject.

Your 'rolling eyes' smiley is noted.

I fully realise that, having looked at the official sites of both clubs before I wrote. I have to say however that I don't recall that the OS had it in large red underlined print.

I am sure that you know that the OS has got things wrong before including, as RS has already pointed out, their statement last year on this very subject.

Your 'rolling eyes' smiley is noted.

This thread is to inform people of details relating to the relevant away game. The OS are reporting that tickets won't be on sale on the day of the game. I decided it would be necessary to add that information to this thread and highlight the facts being advertised by the club. I don't understand why you appear to have a problem with that.

I have since been informed that tickets can only be collected from the Walkers Stadium. No tickets will be sold on the day (regardless of past happenings), nor will they be available to pre order at Leicester for collection at Barnsley.

I know, what difference does it make?

If I worked in the ticket office I would have a right time telling people how many tickets have been sold......:icon_bigg

I'd say 'I'm not telling you' and put the phone down

Apologies if this has already been posted but ive just been down to the ticket office and they said tickets wont be available on the door tomorrow

Apologies if this has already been posted but ive just been down to the ticket office and they said tickets wont be available on the door tomorrow

Bollocks to that - have you got your monkey suit ready ?

Will there still be tickets available on the gate for away fans?
I've convinced the girlfriend to come along!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669