Barnsley - Saturday 19th April 2008 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
That's crap - so I can't go. Great. Thanks.

I'm hardly going to risk going though am I. Why have they left it so late to tell fans that tickets won't be available on the gate?

shut it highlander.

I'm seriously pissed off about this. Who's fault is it?

What so you can't buy tickets on the gate then tomorrow ?

I think they will sell them on the day, just like last year when they also said they wouldn't beforehand. It all depends if Joe wants to chance it - my gut feeling is that they will have a cash turnstile open.

Well I'm not going to travel to Barnsley on the off chance - who in their right mind would?

The whole point of going to an away game is to sit with the away fans and sing and cheer, etc - and why away days and about 7,987,8383 to the power zillion and ten better than home games.

I don't want to sit next to Terry twelve fingers in the Barnsley and fear of us scoring in case I let out a cheer and get lynched by the in bred brigrade.

How many times do I have to say it - I only found out I could go today. Is it Barnsley FC or LCFC's fault?

Joe, if I went to the Walkers now, picked up two tickets, one for me, and one for you. Arrange to meet you at a pre arranged destination and we can then go to the game? Would you?

Joe, if I went to the Walkers now, picked up two tickets, one for me, and one for you. Arrange to meet you at a pre arranged destination and we can then go to the game? Would you?

Oh aye and perhaps a meal afterwards and a bottle of wine...Couple of Queerhawks

Last edited:

Melto - that all sounds a bit cloak and dagger and, reading your 'I'm the last of the international playboys', regardless of the morrissey reference, I'm concerned.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566