Not open for further replies.

sparky79

Weale

Nielsen Hobbs Tunchev Berner

Adams Wellens Oakley Dyer

Fryatt N'Guessan

Subs: Morrisson, Brown, Dickov, King, Logan, Gradel, Chambers

Re: Team for Barnsley

To early yet , until we here about Howard/Waghorn (im surprised Kermogant Campbell and Gradel are playing for Ressies, they could be needed Saturday)

I've got no idea why the defence and midfield needs changing after dominating Sheff U for over an hour...

I've got no idea why the defence and midfield needs changing after dominating Sheff U for over an hour...

The midfield could be an enforced change if Howard & Waghorn are out, and we don't bring in a striker. N'Guessan upfront heading in those Dyer & Adams crosses :038:

To early yet , until we here about Howard/Waghorn (im surprised Kermogant Campbell and Gradel are playing for Ressies, they could be needed Saturday)

Kermorgant can't play on Saturday unless he signs first, trialists aren't eligable

The midfield could be an enforced change if Howard & Waghorn are out, and we don't bring in a striker. N'Guessan upfront heading in those Dyer & Adams crosses :038:

Sappleton and DJ upfront surely? Fans favorites.

Why on earth would you drop Wayne Brown? How strange.

Weale

Neilson
Brown
Hobbs
Berner

Gradel
Oakley
Wellens
Dyer

N'Guessan
Fryatt

We will win it 2-0....Massive applause for broken head.

Why on earth would you drop Wayne Brown? How strange.

Weale

Neilson
Brown
Hobbs
Berner

Gradel
Oakley
Wellens
Dyer

N'Guessan
Fryatt

We will win it 2-0....Massive applause for broken head.

Give me Adams on the right and i'm down with that line up.

Although If N'Goujon has to play up fron i've got a feeling that Nige will play Oakley on the right and King in the middle.

Last edited:
As for Hume, I won't be applauding him - and I won't boo him either. I feel as indifferent to him as I do to much of the dross we've had in the team over the past few weeks. Don't see why he deserves any sort of reaction. He was vastly over-rated when he played for us. The amount of people jizzing in their pants when he got the ball was frightening.

HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUME!:icon_roll

Last edited:
I think Stringer may have over-egged the pudding somewhat. It's best to wait and see.

Last edited:
the madman stringer said he was limping !!

He had his boot off as soon as the final whistle went, and he was limping for quite a while during the match.

So may need a game off going by what I saw.

he was doubtful for the sheff utd game with a sore ankle wasnt he? perhaps just that again?

i certainly wouldnt drop wayne brown

Last edited:
It's only Wednesday, stop panicking people.
We have enough cover for a couple of games without bringing in loanees etc.
If SH is not fit, start with MW & MF. No MW, then DN. No SH,MW & MF, put AC up front with DN.

Adams on right, Dyer on left, see how the trialist does tonight, any good, sign him and put him on the bench for Barnsley game.

I've deliberately left PD out because he's past it (in my eyes), however if he should play, and score, I might change my mind.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566