Barnsley

Status
Not open for further replies.
Most winnable game so far, not beating these would take the shine on our last 2 points.

2-0 because we always beat them and they never score against us. Fryatt and Lloyd the Llama.

My guess is that one reason for Hume leaving was tol keep his place in the Canada team. To me that is a good reason although I would guess some people might disagree.There is a player who has never been in trouble like Woodgate or Barton; who gave 100% for Leicester whatever his limitations. I certainly don't hate him.
As for booing it is counter-productive as it is only likely make a player popular among his own supporters. There are people in football I dislike - Bowyer, Woodgate, Warnock, Wise, G. Neville - but I think they would thrive on being booed.

I'll be giving a cheer for Hume on Saturday.
He wore the shirt with pride, was one of our better players in a very poor side, never gave up, was played out of position but didn't get the hump, was always brave, brought in some much needed cash when we disappeared of the radar, came back to the club to say goodbye to the LCFC staff.
One of the good guys for me, and it if he gets a cheer than it shows our fans have some class and intellect and can rise above the automaton reflex of jeering every ex player who returns.

I wish Hume well. It is great he is playing again.
I didn't rate him. He played like a headless chicken. He never saw the simple pass and always tried stupid long range shots that ended up in row Z but he sort of tried and certainly doesn't deserve to be booed.

Wise, Holloway and probably Mattock. They need a big boo.

He wore the shirt with pride, was one of our better players in a very poor side, never gave up, was played out of position but didn't get the hump, was always brave, brought in some much needed cash when we disappeared of the radar, came back to the club to say goodbye to the LCFC staff.
One of the good guys for me, and it if he gets a cheer than it shows our fans have some class and intellect and can rise above the automaton reflex of jeering every ex player who returns.

Did he? I thought he just played like the nutter he was. How lovely of him to come back and say goodbye.

no that is the biggest pile of shit i have ever read has he clearly did not die!! and is still playing!

Sorry i forgot the fact he lived makes it fine to take the piss out the fact he broke his skull!! Oh and by the way pm me the original reply would be nice to know what insult you came up with for me!!:098:

That's spot on as far as I'm concerned.

Should keep the team as same as possible, but with Howard out i would bring in Max on the right midfield and play Danny alongside Fryatt (if Gallagher and Kermogant are signed in time NP may decide to play one of them with Matty)
Whatever the team i expect a 2-0 win NGuessan Fryatt
Hoping for :-
a) good display and win
b) Hume kept quiet
c)No booking for Wellens
d) Some action for new boys (if signed!)

After meeting Hume on a night out in Loughborough, this was the era when he would not shave until he scored, he was genuinely passionate about his football and the club.

While Stearman was snorting in the toilets, he stood there for hours talking about football, and spoke to everyone, and didn't stick his nose up, when really he shoud of been having a laugh with his team mates.

He deserves a good reception, until he scores!

i for one will be giving humey a round of applause.:038:

Whether he did or not, he always looked like he cared - in a team that was pretty crap .

besides to come back from a serious injury and be able to get back into the first team takes some determination - cannot understand really why anyone would boo him .

i for one will be giving humey a round of applause.:038:

Whether he did or not, he always looked like he cared - in a team that was pretty crap .

besides to come back from a serious injury and be able to get back into the first team takes some determination - cannot understand really why anyone would boo him .

Attention seekers.

I will clap him although I thought he was a poor performer overall for us. Great workrate, strong in the air, but just too many wayward 'first touch' passes and far too high a percentage of shots into row Z.

Can't understand all this animosity towards Hume. A good servant of this Club who always gave 100% when he played for us!

Jesus the bloke survived a life threatening near on career ending injury,

He deserves to be clapped and applauded.

I will clap him although I thought he was a poor performer overall for us. Great workrate, strong in the air, but just too many wayward 'first touch' passes and far too high a percentage of shots into row Z.

Tis true. Whenver someone hit it over everyone was like "what's the point in that you're ****ing useless"!. When it was Hume who hit one into row KK people would day "good effort at least he is shooting". I never liked Hume I thought he was the best out of a shit bunch who couldn't play football.

I will treat him with the complete indifference as befits any visiting player.

(Unless it's that ******* **** Wise)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670