Confirmed Transfer Ben Marshall to Blackburn

Status
Not open for further replies.
Do you want to tell us approximately then?

You should read the whole thread before commenting.

Poor lad! I can think of a few far better "legends" from other eras that you must be too young for.

Haha thankfully I was young enough to witness the O'Neill years in full and a bit before so they are not my legends, just players that made me cry when they were sold.

There's nothing in the whole thread that gives any indication you know what you're talking about.

Seems to have stagnated, whether that's down to Nigel's management or the player's attitude will I guess be proven by his performances for Blackburn. He's still young and could obviously become a good player. Good business for us given his and our current situation, I suppose we all have some fond memories of him and I for one wish him all the best.

My sentiments. Shame he couldn't have kept up his early form.

Pretty much pointless 'facts' though and more like speculation.
:

Does this sentence make sense to anybody or is it just me who doesn't get it?

Dont see the point of selling young England U21 players such aas him or Waggy when we have the likes of Gally/Danns on our books

How does the fact that we have 2 players you think we should get rid off have any impact on the selling or not of another player?
If someone was willing to give the club a years supply of fishfinger's and a subscription to Netflix I'd sell Waghorn in a second. And I wouldn't even hold out for the Netflix part of the deal.

Last edited:
Look this kid had quality and showed me how good he was on many an occasion. However his lasting legacy for me was on home winter fixture (forget which game ) he stood I'm front of me holding his cuffs to keep his hands warm and when a penatrating ball was punched through he looked at it and said **** it not chasing that and proceeded to be rooted to the spot it was his Beckford moment could leave and light up the league but didn't want to do it for us so move along **** off and the best .

Haha thankfully I was young enough to witness the O'Neill years in full and a bit before so they are not my legends, just players that made me cry when they were sold.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahaahhahahahahHAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA.
Yeah.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570