Best in the World

Status
Not open for further replies.
i agree not that i know what she said but she shouldve moved away the 1st time the police motioned her to move, to me she was antagonising the police

Dont antagonise YV she'll smash the living shit out of you with a baton.

I think you're underestimating the intimidation the police are under. There are so many people there looking for a reason to confront the police. You could hear clearly what the woman said. She shouldn't have been saying those things or even confronting the cop.

It doesn't matter a bollocks what she was or wasn't saying, he, or any other cop, has no right to physically assault her. End of story.

It doesn't matter a bollocks what she was or wasn't saying, he, or any other cop, has no right to physically assault her. End of story.

But look at her, Macky

She's a right gobby cow and deserved a good bashing

If she came up to you in the street in the same mannor would you just ask her nicely to walk away?

If she came up to you in the street in the same mannor would you just ask her nicely to walk away?

Not now that he knows it's acceptable to smash the living granny out of them.

And if you smashed her across the face and then bashed away at her legs with a feckin' great baton, who do you think would be in the wrong ?

And if you smashed her across the face and then bashed away at her legs with a feckin' great baton, who do you think would be in the wrong ?

If she came at me and I thought she was an attack risk I'd whatever the **** I needed to to get her the **** away

If she came at me and I thought she was an attack risk I'd whatever the **** I needed to to get her the **** away

Just like the Officer concerned you are both clearly not fit to be a Policeman. :icon_wink

Last edited:
But look at her, Macky

She's a right gobby cow and deserved a good bashing

Your sarcasm is second only to the BS that you talk.

The cops are there doing their job. They are being insulted and assaulted, they know that at any minute the whole area could erupt and they could be kicked to pieces by loonies looking for trouble. I suppose you've already forgotten the riotous action and damage that these same yobs caused at the meeting in London a few years ago.

At some time the cops have to draw a line and try to defend it.

The cops are there doing their job. They are being insulted and assaulted, they know that at any minute the whole area could erupt and they could be kicked to pieces by loonies looking for trouble. I suppose you've already forgotten the riotous action and damage that these same yobs caused at the meeting in London a few years ago.

it's not often i agree with you :058:

Surely by attacking defenceless people the police are increasing the chances of problems happening. Maybe that's what some of them want.

If the police are not able to take verbal abuse without reacting violently they're in the wrong job.

Surely by attacking defenceless people the police are increasing the chances of problems happening. Maybe that's what some of them want.

If the police are not able to take verbal abuse without reacting violently they're in the wrong job.

As i understood it, no they are not there to be abused, they are there to do a job.

If you wish to ''give it a go'' verbally or physically and you don't like the reaction then **** off and go pick some flowers or something...

:102:

[/B]

As i understood it, no they are not there to be abused, they are there to do a job.

If you wish to ''give it a go'' verbally or physically and you don't like the reaction then **** off and go pick some flowers or something...

:102:

The police are there to do a job, and as part of the job they are likely to find themselves in situations where people will abuse them. Someone who reacts with violence to that shouldn't be doing a job where they are likely to find themselves in that situation.
If a member of the public uses violence to respond to verbal abuse they would be charged with assault, why should the police be above the law?

The police are there to do a job, and as part of the job they are likely to find themselves in situations where people will abuse them. Someone who reacts with violence to that shouldn't be doing a job where they are likely to find themselves in that situation.
If a member of the public uses violence to respond to verbal abuse they would be charged with assault, why should the police be above the law?

I really don't want to get into this again...i'm out!

Would a shop worker recieve the same ridiculous defence if they decided to batter a customer to the floor if they recieved a bit of verbal?

More importantly do you think hitting someone in the face is a reasonable response to some nasty words?

What we tell our children is acceptable behaviour and what the police seem to be doing are very different things for some reason, or are the people who are defending this copper telling their kids that it's ok to smash another child in the head if they say something they don't like?

Would a shop worker recieve the same ridiculous defence if they decided to batter a customer to the floor if they recieved a bit of verbal?

More importantly do you think hitting someone in the face is a reasonable response to some nasty words?

What we tell our children is acceptable behaviour and what the police seem to be doing are very different things for some reason, or are the people who are defending this copper telling their kids that it's ok to smash another child in the head if they say something they don't like?

Do you think it is reasonable to threaten the police? Would you tell your children to? Of course not

Do you think it is reasonable to threaten the police? Would you tell your children to? Of course not

No I would not, but I also would not expect the police to smash them in the face if they did. Smashing someone in the head with a baton is not a reasonable way to react to a hideous crime such as swearing at someone.

If you think it is then I feel sorry for you and anyone who learns from your example.

I would also like to say that despite this disagreement I have actually agreed with many of your previous posts on this forum, now feck off before I cry.

If everyone at these "demonstrations" was as reasonable as the members of this forum we wouldn't even need to waste the authorities' time and money policing them. People would just say what they felt and allow the politicians to continue their discussions. It's a sad state that society is in, where it is perceived (through previous experience) that the police are needed in such ridiculous numbers. It's worse than football matches.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669