Best result for us today, Derby v QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
I wouldn't be surprised if QPR fail to go up. I read a match report when they lost at Turf Moor in which the writer described them as not really appearing to have the stomach for a fight. Also there's that FFP thing over their heads if they do get promoted.....

I wouldn't be surprised if QPR fail to go up. I read a match report when they lost at Turf Moor in which the writer described them as not really appearing to have the stomach for a fight. Also there's that FFP thing over their heads if they do get promoted.....

That's exactly what I said after their defeat at Forest. A few of their players appeared to think they were too good for this league and didn't need to put in the hard work that is also needed.

Hey!!! We've got a new one!

Welcome.

Or a you just Borderfox/Scotfox and have forgotten your password again?

Welcome.

I don't care who it is, I just hope whoever it is sticks around at least long enough to qualify for Newcomer of the Year.

QPR were pedestrian, very little creativity and a lot of players on a final payday.

Every time I have seen them televised it's been like that. If I was a QPR fan, I'd be calling for Redknapp to be sacked.

No, no Rednapp just needs to sign 6 more players and arrange with the owner for bonuses, payola and bungs to be distributed to off shore accounts.
Oh hang on, he tried that once before... (allegedly...)

Last edited:
No, no Rednapp just needs to sign 6 more players and arrange with the owner for bonuses, payola and bungs to be distributed to off shore accounts.
Oh hang on, he tried that once before... (allegedly...)
Never been a fan of the fat spiv's management style of signing players by the lorry load. When the twat was at West Ham he used to just sign any player whose agent happened to know his phone number. At Portsmouth he developed a ridiculous strategy of signing an average of 47.6 Africans per year then using the African Nations Cup as an excuse for why his team were a load of shite. Stupid bellend crying to the media about half his squad being in Ghana. Well whose fault is that? Tosser. I hope he never ever becomes LCFC manager, ever.

The ****.

Never been a fan of the fat spiv's management style of signing players by the lorry load. When the twat was at West Ham he used to just sign any player whose agent happened to know his phone number. At Portsmouth he developed a ridiculous strategy of signing an average of 47.6 Africans per year then using the African Nations Cup as an excuse for why his team were a load of shite. Stupid bellend crying to the media about half his squad being in Ghana. Well whose fault is that? Tosser. I hope he never ever becomes LCFC manager, ever.

The ****.

And they're all old and past it just looking for a final pay check. Hill, Dunne, Hughes, O'Neil, Zamora, Johnson, Assou-Ekotto to name a few.

And they're all old and past it just looking for a final pay check. Hill, Dunne, Hughes, O'Neil, Zamora, Johnson, Assou-Ekotto to name a few.

We'd never sign an old past it player looking for his last payday 😊

Don't hide behind clever riddles Blue Maniac, say what you feel.
Let's not all shit the bed and start competitor watching. We only need to win circa 6 games in order to get promoted out of the last 16. Piece of piss.
We may not win at Forest, but we'll sure as buggery wim plenty of Ipswich, Charlton, Barnsley, Blackpool, Yeovil, Sheff Wed, Doncaster. The month of March alone has 6 massively winnable games on the trot before we play Burnley. We'll most probably have 82+ points by that point. QPR, Burnely will have to win every game between now and then to be anywhere near us...

The ****.

I think you should leave TB now. you will never top that post in my eyes.

The ****.

Post of the year right there.

Let's not all shit the bed and start competitor watching. We only need to win circa 6 games in order to get promoted out of the last 16. Piece of piss.
We may not win at Forest, but we'll sure as buggery wim plenty of Ipswich, Charlton, Barnsley, Blackpool, Yeovil, Sheff Wed, Doncaster. The month of March alone has 6 massively winnable games on the trot before we play Burnley. We'll most probably have 82+ points by that point. QPR, Burnely will have to win every game between now and then to be anywhere near us...
When you put it like that, it emphasises even more that it is only ours to cock up. I see the Forest game as a really difficult one and half expect a loss. I don't know why though, having seen them a number of time recently they are extremely average and have lost lansbury who makes them tick. We should be looking at 90 points minimum but we will see. Fingers crossed. :)

Last edited:

That's a lot of the clubs that we've already lost to once..

Forest game is a big one. We've still got an 8 point gap but it is really starting to get congested with the teams behind us. It's annoying we're not playing this weekend because by the time we play Forest that could then be a 5 point gap... It would've been closed quite a bit without us playing and with the teams behind us bunching up, it would add quite a bit of pressure to the Forest game.... How our players handle that would be a big sign - but even in the worst case scenario of results going against in the next week, 5 points means it is obviously still firmly in our hands.

Welcome.

Totally new. I've been reading the forum for about a year and finally decided to post something. I live outside the UK so this place is where I get most of my info on Leicester from. It also provides some of the best humour as well.

Totally new. I've been reading the forum for about a year and finally decided to post something. I live outside the UK so this place is where I get most of my info on Leicester from. It also provides some of the best humour as well.
Prepare yourself for the annual TB awards party. You're nailed on for a trophy!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669