Best result for us today, Derby v QPR

Status
Not open for further replies.
Totally new. I've been reading the forum for about a year and finally decided to post something. I live outside the UK so this place is where I get most of my info on Leicester from. It also provides some of the best humour as well.

I'm guessing you're from either Germany or some remote island then?

Welcome! :038:

Judging by the time of his post he's either staying up very late (if German) or somewhere further west or far east

QPR were pedestrian, very little creativity and a lot of players on a final payday.

Every time I have seen them televised it's been like that. If I was a QPR fan, I'd be calling for Redknapp to be sacked.

They are a bit like us under Sven, only better because they came down from the Prem.. I'd fancy Burnley to finish above them.

Totally new. I've been reading the forum for about a year and finally decided to post something. I live outside the UK so this place is where I get most of my info on Leicester from. It also provides some of the best humour as well.
Welcome along Robin, have you ever seen a picture of a dead horse?

Knowing the type of people we attract, I'm going to guess that he/she/it is living anonymously in a trailer park in the middle of the States, surrounded by feral cats and dead prostitutes and is after fleeing the UK. amirite?

Knowing the type of people we attract, I'm going to guess that he/she/it is living anonymously in a trailer park in the middle of the States, surrounded by feral cats and dead prostitutes and is after fleeing the UK. amirite?

Isn't that what Dessie does already?

Technically Charlotte is on the East Coast you philistine.

That's exactly what I said after their defeat at Forest. A few of their players appeared to think they were too good for this league and didn't need to put in the hard work that is also needed.

When who lost at Forest ??

When who lost at Forest ??

QPR. You thoroughly outplayed them, but some of their players looked like they weren't prepared to work hard to get back into the game, when it was clear they were second best at the time

I'm in the Southwest. And those dead girls aren't prostitutes. But otherwise, spot on.

Prepare yourself for the annual TB awards party. You're nailed on for a trophy!

Nice.

Thanks for the welcome. I am an ex-pat living in the US but fortunately not in a trailer park. As for the humour, I'm still chuckling at the description of a Leeds fan as a "bespectacled cocksausage."

Last edited:
That's a lot of the clubs that we've already lost to once..

If the top five teams all get the same results as they did in the reverse fixtures this season the table will finish:

Leicester - 96
Burnley - 94
QPR - 89
Derby - 88
Forest - 83

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690