Speculation Billy Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
On the Bert front, 4hrs ago WHUFC_News says we've had a bid for Kebe accepted but the player prefers WH.

Just over an hour ago Bert pipes up saying we've had a bid accepted for a Mali striker.

:icon_roll

Last edited:
Does anyone get the impression we are showing our hands far to quickly regarding possible transfer targets. Sharp is a good example, City first in with a bid that meets the contractual obligations, we are then left pissing in a corner whilst the player considers his options, this transfer lark is a game of poker and we are not playing it very well.

On the Bert front, 4hrs ago WHUFC_News says we've had a bid for Kebe accepted but the player prefers WH.

Just over an hour ago Bert pipes up saying we've had a bid accepted for a Mali striker.

:icon_roll

Are you sure about that? :icon_roll

Does anyone get the impression we are showing our hands far to quickly regarding possible transfer targets. Sharp is a good example, City first in with a bid that meets the contractual obligations, we are then left pissing in a corner whilst the player considers his options, this transfer lark is a game of poker and we are not playing it very well.

So, you're suggesting we bluff more by placing bids for Messi?

So, you're suggesting we bluff more by placing bids for Messi?

That would be great. Can you imagine Sky Sports? "Barcelona have dismissed Leicester's £2m bid for Lionel Messi as derogatory. They have insisted the player is not for sale." Whilst the entire football world laughs at us, it would be good publicity :icon_bigg

The Sean Bean character? How exciting!

I think we'll have a battle on out hands to sign him. Although he is a must-get. Musket. Mustget/musket........ I'll close the door behind me.

I just hope he can lead the charge up the table.

... don't know what came over me.

It was probably homer when he was thinking about Colin being our manager.

Last edited:
I thought Stringer said that Shakespeare confirmed the club were still in talks with Sharp and thats it :icon_conf

@Fourth_Official claims we've entered 'advanced' talks with Sharp and should they be successful he'll be in for a medical next week.

Having heard stringers interview with shakespeare I have no idea how he came to that conclusion

Also why would we wait till next week for a medical ? Load of shite

The header on the front page of tomorrows Mercury suggests a deal with Sharp is imminent. They claim he 'could' feature for us on Sat.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670