Speculation Billy Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dunmow Fox

Stringer reckons, after discussion with Craig Shakespeare, that we'll probably get Sharpe.

attachment.php

Attachments

• suicide.jpg
    suicide.jpg
    25.6 KB · Views: 349

Mawsley

Deal now in jeopardy according to various sources.

Apparently Sharp pulled his pashun today in training and could be listless for up to six months.

city-faithful

Could Messi actually be starting for us on Saturday or is this another one of your massive exaggerations?

Massive exaggeration. I mean, we played well through the middle of the park during the last league outing. Why on earth change a winning side? Bench at best.

Matt_B

Could Messi actually be starting for us on Saturday or is this another one of your massive exaggerations?

No, he really could. I doubt he will though if I'm honest. Do you think they will bring many fans? Will we sing loud enough?

Graz

Billy Sharp on brink of sealing move to Leicester.

Billy Sharp could be a Leicester City player in time for tomorrow's Championship match against Barnsley at the King Power Stadium.
Negotiations are continuing between the player, his representatives and City's football director Andrew Neville, and yesterday Shakespeare said: "It wouldn't surprise me to hear everything has been agreed this afternoon, but it wouldn't surprise me to hear he is not here for Saturday's game.
"I think we are in the driving seat, even if there is Premier League involvement (with Fulham). He is our number one target, our number one priority, we have gone after him and a fee has been agreed."

http://www.thisisleicestershire.co.uk/story-14411324-detail/story.html?

A
lso says no bids for any of our players yet (what about SSL?) but reports that Yeovil may want to sign Weale.

dpjfox

when/if ever he signs he wont be eligable fot trees replay as u needed to be signed prior to original tie (ok for Swindon tho)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669