Speculation Billy Sharp

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not sure him moving to Leicester would necessarily mean he could commute whereas moving to a club in London, wouldn't though. Plenty of people commute from further than Sheffield to London. Depends on what he's comfortable with, I guess, but I certainly disagree that Leicester is a more attractive package than Fulham.

I'm not sure him moving to Leicester would necessarily mean he could commute whereas moving to a club in London, wouldn't though. Plenty of people commute from further than Sheffield to London. Depends on what he's comfortable with, I guess, but I certainly disagree that Leicester is a more attractive package than Fulham.

In footballing terms, of course they are a far more attractive proposition for us. I think he's goe on record as saying he wouldn't want to move to a London club as it would involve a lot of travelling or uprooting his family. The commute would certainly be a lot easier to our place. Having said that though, I think the proposition of PL football might turn his head - he'd be a fool not to go if Fulham came in for him.

Apparently he's told Doncaster he doesn't want to leave but can't lose out financially in doing so. If true, no ambition. Move on.

Believe that Wellens, Gallagher & Pearson himself all commute from "up North"

I've no enthusiasm for this or any of the other proposed signings. I just hope Nige knows what he's doing.

I wouldn't worry yourself about it fosseman, seemingly Billyboy has no enthusiasm for us either. He had till midday, he still hasn't signed, so he can just go and **** himself

Believe that Wellens, Gallagher & Pearson himself all commute from "up North"

Would be nice If Wellens and Gally forgot the way to Leicester.

Sounding like he'll probably just sign a bumper new deal with Donny.

Would be a shame, as he is a good striker. Hopefully Nige has other options lined up though. Maybe we'll go back for Maynard..

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669