Boston United - Wednesday 12th July - pre-season friendly

Status
Not open for further replies.
beaumontfox said:
well that's no blinkin good is it? :081:

It isn't. That's why I didn't say anything about the trains.

You could always spend the night at the local hospital A & E as it looked quite comfortable when I was there the night, or should I say early morning, before the England/Ecuador match, due to my daughter falling down a flight of stairs in Mablethorpe

With no segregation, I hope that none of us have to attend the local A&E!

bocadillo said:
With no segregation, I hope that none of us have to attend the local A&E!

I think the locals are friendly enough, although I'm sure there was segregation last time I was there, which was for a friendly against Peterborough.

Just got back from my local A&E, had an x-ray on my foot. Nothing broken but I have stretched tendons and lots of bruising. Can't walk or drive at the moment, this could keep me out of the Boston match unless I have a Rooneyesque recovery.

I've looked in my football fans book and Boston fans are ranked 19th in the 'Nutters' list. This means that they are the 19th worts fans in the country in terms of violence and arrests.

Their big rivals are Lincoln City and Dagenham And Redbridge. And their most high profile fan is John Motson.

pds said:
I've looked in my football fans book and Boston fans are ranked 19th in the 'Nutters' list. This means that they are the 19th worts fans in the country in terms of violence and arrests.
When you take that as percentage of weekly attendance I would guess they are even higher

Mike Hunt Smells said:
How did you do that Webbo?

Playing cricket with my nephew :icon_roll

Trying to be clever playing a reverse sweep shot, my body moved into position to play the shot but my feet weren't quick enough so I went over on my ankle :icon_redf
Did it on Sunday but only had it looked at today because it's not been getting much better so I thought maybe something was broken.

Anyway, back on topic, does anyone know if any of the supporters clubs are running coaches to the friendlies?

Last edited:
Jeff said:
Playing cricket with my nephew :icon_roll

Trying to be clever playing a reverse sweep shot, my body moved into position top play the shot but my feet weren't quick enough so I went over on my ankle :icon_redf
Did it on Sunday but only had it looked at today because it's not been getting much better so I thought maybe something was broken.

Anyway, back on topic, does anyone know if any of the supporters clubs are running coaches to the friendlies?

Well done sir! :icon_conf :038:

Back on topic :- haven't got the foggiest.

I don't think there will be trouble. Me and my daughter usually go to a game or two there each season and I've never seen any trouble. Can be a bit rough in the town though - the inbreds like fighting each other! :icon_wink

right, i want to go and all the usual people are on blinkin holibobs, Ben doesn't finish work early enough and the public transport is shite!!

so.........if someone on here is going from the Hinckley area can i PLEEEEEEEEEASE scrounge a lift? i'll pay for the drivers match ticket!

i just need a Leicester City fix!!!

Who is definately going to this then?

I'll be there.

pds said:
Who is definately going to this then?

I'll be there.

I'm going up. Two spare seats in the car if anybody else from London fancies it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4469
8Middlesbro4566