Match Thread Bournemouth v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Presumably Soyuncu's red was for violent conduct?

Which means he will be banned for 3 games and miss the rest of the season now?

If Albrighton is injured, and if Nachos was an injury, God knows who were even going to use in the next 3 games
At least we have Bennet who has the turning circle of the QE2 to fill the gap.

Oh for ****s sake, this is just a joke now.

It's going to be a miserable last 3 games

I’ve said before weird times and individual mistakes can’t really be pinned on the manager.
Correct. Changing the shape and the personnel with no reason whatsoever when you're one up a cruising however......

You ****ing twat

What a ****ing shower we have been through this restart.

An embarrassment

Said it before - it’s the Peter Taylor season

Our last three matches are against three of the four sides immediately below us. They can all catch us.

We could end up 8th here. This is the sort of 'confidence collapse' game you don't recover from. I don't see us getting another point now.

Honestly hard right now to pick a worse team.

it never turns around in a minute for us. Teams who get nothing for ****ing months come and spunk all over us. I’m ****ing ashamed of us. Every mother ****er is laughing at us. 8 points clear to this. ****s. Utter ****s.

Which means he will be banned for 3 games and miss the rest of the season now?

If Albrighton is injured, and if Nachos was an injury, God knows who were even going to use in the next 3 games

Morgan can come in for Soyuncu. Barnes/Gray for Albrighton. Chilwell and Maddison could be back.
We won't run out of players. What we need right now is some confidence, some intensity and some pashun.

4-1

Rank arrogance for the majority of the season now. Suspect we are badly missing Vichai.

They’ve been sniffing their own farts for ages.

What do you think of Rodgers though? Seriously though man get a grip! He’s clearly not a shit manager! Shocking second half performance from the team granted but he was our manager when we were playing well as well. As I’ve said before weird times and individual mistakes can’t really be pinned on the manager.

No I don't think he is shit. Which makes are form since Christmas even more frustrating. The performances haven't been there, the results have been terrible. We've got some amazing players, but we've ****ed CL places unbelievably

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669