Match Thread Bournemouth v Leicester

Status
Not open for further replies.
Thank you Brenda, for engineering the utterly unthinkable shit show that I have just witnessed since half time.

You are reigning over a mentality that has bred a bunch of gutless pussies.

Substitutions at half time when we don't need them, yet when we do you do **** all.

Absolute clown, completely incompetent.

Bunch of absolute bottling ****s

Our last three matches are against three of the four sides immediately below us. They can all catch us.

We could end up 8th here. This is the sort of 'confidence collapse' game you don't recover from. I don't see us getting another point now.
There’s a massive job to do psychologically now I agree.

Honestly hard right now to pick a worse team.

it never turns around in a minute for us. Teams who get nothing for ****ing months come and spunk all over us. I’m ****ing ashamed of us. Every mother ****er is laughing at us. 8 points clear to this. ****s. Utter ****s.
I take it back... there are 11 Leicester players worse than Dan gosling.

They’ve just said it - New Years Day we were 15 points clear of fifth

Tomorrow night we’ll be in fifth ourselves

Appalling

Why the **** do we tippy-tap the ball around in our own final quarter like that?

Just thrown away the season in mindless half arsed 2nd half. What the **** have I justb witnessed.

This is embarrassing.

I can't remember being more annoyed, Furious and deflated watching us in a long time.

Not expecting anything now in the last 3 games

They’re all at fault. It’s been a shambles since Liverpool stuffed us and no one has done enough to turn it around.

Our last three matches are against three of the four sides immediately below us. They can all catch us.

We could end up 8th here. This is the sort of 'confidence collapse' game you don't recover from. I don't see us getting another point now.

could go one way or the other, but I’ve seen nothing to suggest the players and manager have the mental fortitude to dig in.

You can see why Liverpool cocked the league up with this guy in charge.

This really is up there with the worst capitulations of LCFC over the past 35 yrs.

Something not right behind the scenes.

They’re all at fault. It’s been a shambles since Liverpool stuffed us and no one has done enough to turn it around.

Agreed.

Such a weak mentality in this squad.

The Liverpool and Man City games at Christmas destroyed us.

They need a sports psychologist in working to improve the mentality

We are spineless

SheffYoo and ManYoo are bang it - they’ll ****ing destroy us

Spuds are shit, but even they’ll do us

Eigth looks about right, which will be nothing short of a disgrace

Poor decisions at half time. ****ing disgraceful keeping from schmeical and idiotic response from Cags. We royally ****ed that up big time. They can all **** off for me

This is pure negligence now.

Pissing away our only saving grace, goal difference.

Well done to all involved in not only managing to lose an unlosable game, but managing to get utterly battered.

Pathetic from players and manager alike.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669