Bradley Johnson

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yes but we are the famous and mighty Leicester City, the pinnacle for any decent footballer should be to wear the blue shirt and ply their trade at the Walkers Stadium. FFS I don't know what the feck is wrong with Ollie it is the 3rd January and still no sign of Kaka, Ronaldo, Drogba or Joey.

This reminds me of the recent issue of 442 magazine, there was a free supplement where fans suggest who they should purchase for their team and what position, it had to be realistic within the budget and capabilities of the club. The Derby fan reckoned that his team could pull in Anelka........

OK, so who would you get?

joey....im joking.
i dont know, but y settle with lower league players, yes he may be good and i hope he is!! but we need to spend money on good players to get out of this mess we're in, yes we need to spend millions, but isnt that y MM came in?? its just crap when u read stories like "OOOOOHHH 20 YEAR OLD FROM, WAIT FOR IT, NORTHAMPTON TOWN".....oh gr8, bring on the next game!
but come on, Ollie said in an interview "i will be bringing in the BEST players that i can from AROUND THE WORLD to play for this club in january, players who ALL the fans will be PROUD and EXCITED of"............

joey....im joking.
i dont know, but y settle with lower league players, yes he may be good and i hope he is!! but we need to spend money on good players to get out of this mess we're in, yes we need to spend millions, but isnt that y MM came in?? its just crap when u read stories like "OOOOOHHH 20 YEAR OLD FROM, WAIT FOR IT, NORTHAMPTON TOWN".....oh gr8, bring on the next game!
but come on, Ollie said in an interview "i will be bringing in the BEST players that i can from AROUND THE WORLD to play for this club in january, players who ALL the fans will be PROUD and EXCITED of"............

And I am assuming you have cold hard facts that this isn't the best he can bring in?

joey....im joking.

y?
u?
gr8?

WTF?

I was talking to a manure fan from Northampton at work today. Despite being a manure fan he really does know his football. With that in mind i'm told that we have got a good player. He will put his foot on the ball and play a good pass,( something a few of ours could do with learning ) and apparently as a real good strike with the old left peg.

I was talking to a manure fan from Northampton at work today. Despite being a manure fan he really does know his football. With that in mind i'm told that we have got a good player. He will put his foot on the ball and play a good pass,( something a few of ours could do with learning ) and apparently as a real good strike with the old left peg.

Lets hope so.

Thing is we have only got 2 centre mids in the club so it's got to be good to have more options at least - rather than endlessly playing defenders in midfield.

Young lad bit of a headless chicken, nocks the ball about, scores wonder goals. Center mid. Ticks all the boxes of what we need.

Get him playing alongside a more experiences player... fantastic IMO

According to some Northampton fans on TFF, they've had one of those 'official' text messages from the club to say the deal won't go through til next week at the earliest.

Can't play on Saturday because he's cup-tied so there is no rush

According to some Northampton fans on TFF, they've had one of those 'official' text messages from the club to say the deal won't go through til next week at the earliest.
At least he'll be a bit older :icon_lol:

From a Cobblers fan:

The most hot and cold player you'll ever likely see.

One minute he's spraying majestic passes from left to right or pinging in scorchers from 35 yards, then the next he looks like a headless chicken with the worst attitude you'd ever likely to see. It will interest me how well he'll do at Leicester but to be honest he's only 20 and they're paying for the potential.

We'll be getting ourselves £350,000 + a player exchange apparently, as well as saving ourselves bucketloads on the amount of seats he breaks launching 40 yarders into the stand.

---------------------------------------------

tbh all I want is better than what we've got now!

Last edited:
From a Cobblers fan:

The most hot and cold player you'll ever likely see.

One minute he's spraying majestic passes from left to right or pinging in scorchers from 35 yards, then the next he looks like a headless chicken with the worst attitude you'd ever likely to see. It will interest me how well he'll do at Leicester but to be honest he's only 20 and they're paying for the potential.

We'll be getting ourselves £350,000 + a player exchange apparently, as well as saving ourselves bucketloads on the amount of seats he breaks launching 40 yarders into the stand.

---------------------------------------------

tbh all I want is better than what we've got now!

sounds like anther josh low to me :icon_wink

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673