Bristol City - Sat 24th November 2007 - 3pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have just booked my hotel for this, decided to do it well in advance. Ramada Jarvis is £79 for the saturday night for anyone that is looking for a nest for the night.

what pub are people going to before the game?

My old man has just booked a twin room for sat night at the Ibis hotel for £57.

Last edited by a moderator:
Bristol Rovers game off tonight - pitch waterlogged. I wonder what Ashton Gate is like and whether Saturday's game is in any danger.

Bristol Rovers game off tonight - pitch waterlogged. I wonder what Ashton Gate is like and whether Saturday's game is in any danger.

that would be feckin cracking, would be my suited pissed trip to southampton all over again

Rovers do share with Bristol Rugby who played on the pitch sunday, in heavy rain!! Can only imagine the condition they left the pitch in. Bristol City's pitch hasn't been used for some weeks now and ashton gate stadium is a BIT more 'advanced' than the memorial stadium so I'd be extremely surprised if sat is called off.

Rovers do share with Bristol Rugby who played on the pitch sunday, in heavy rain!! Can only imagine the condition they left the pitch in. Bristol City's pitch hasn't been used for some weeks now and ashton gate stadium is a BIT more 'advanced' than the memorial stadium so I'd be extremely surprised if sat is called off.

Bob enjoys games being called off, just ask him

Bob, do you enjoy games being called off?

I can cope with games being called off because of the weather. It's when they are moved for Sky / on Police advice / to give the players a longer rest that I have something to say about it - especially when I have already shelled out on unrefundable train-fares / hotel rooms etc.

I am good old day in the rain, lucky they got a roofs unlike Accrington, that was mad. Bob was the only clever one to go under the cover.

I was under a roof at Accrington, and there was plenty of space where I was. If you couldn't be bothered to walk round to that stand you deserved to get wet :icon_roll
i enjoyed the freedom of that game, could see sky etc which is rare

i enjoyed the freedom of that game, could see sky etc which is rare

A lot of clubs have sky these days, if you're lucky, there's a monitor in the concourses too :icon_wink

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566