Cadamarteri signs

Status
Not open for further replies.
Certainly looks better than Low. A match-fit DC might just help ease the pain and get the other lazy oiks playing.

He was warming up just in front of me and he certainly seems to fit in well with the lads. They were all laughing and joking together. Very rarely do they do that. Cameradery from Cadermarteri :102:

He was warming up just in front of me and he certainly seems to fit in well with the lads. They were all laughing and joking together. Very rarely do they do that. Cameradery from Cadermarteri :102:

Perhaps they went round his house for dinner afterwards and it was calamari from Cadermarteri.

Perhaps they went round his house for dinner afterwards and it was calamari from Cadermarteri.
Possibly, never thought of that. That would explain the jovial nature of their behaviour whilst at work

Ox and Melton, brilliant. A bit like the TB version of Alas Smith & Jones. Fact.

Maybe they'd all Had A Martini with Cadamarteri :102:

Shame there isn't a coat-fetching smiley.... I'll have to use this one instead :tumbleweed:

Cadamarteri, hume and Welsh were having a laugh and joke for about 20 minutes.
Seemed like Hume was taking the piss out of Welsh.

And yes watching them was more interesting than the goings on on the pitch.

Cadamarteri, hume and Welsh were having a laugh and joke for about 20 minutes.
Seemed like Hume was taking the piss out of Welsh.

And yes watching them was more interesting than the goings on on the pitch.

I have no doubt that it was! I am in the west stand for sat so lets hope for more of the same, if the footie is crap!:icon_roll

Happy for him and all that but FFs he's only played about 25 minutes.I hope he proves me wrong but I'm not changing my view just yet

True, but it's not just that he made one & scored the other. When he came on he showed a different level of thought, self belief, and versatility to the rest - who were already all performing much better than usual - & gave others a lift. If he carries on even half as well he could well be the catalyst they need to start performing against championship clog & rush week in week out.

True, but it's not just that he made one & scored the other. When he came on he showed a different level of thought, self belief, and versatility to the rest - who were already all performing much better than usual - & gave others a lift. If he carries on even half as well he could well be the catalyst they need to start performing against championship clog & rush week in week out.
I really hope you are right but I've seen too many players come on as Subs and look the part only to prove a let down when the play from the start.I'd be very sceptical that DC is going to be the one who makes the others show some passion and motivation,besides isn't that the Managers job?:icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669