Cardiff match thread:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ox Fox said:
You just want to not hear about the marrow competition.
what marrow competition? I may have to pay £4 a month just for that.

I think Kisborno sounded terrible, always fouling, started off the handbags comparison competiton. He sounds lazy and typical SPL quality.

He done too many 'Scottish tackles' as the father of Hazzman says.

lako42 said:
thought it sounded like kisnorbo had a decent game tonight. maybe im just fecked from being a city fan and have no idea what is good and bad anymore.
were all doomed and set for a hell of alot of let downs.

just as a postscript - there are a number of 'strange' results tonight - begins to suggest a lack of quality and therefore consistency throughout the division - I think about 8 sides are capable of settling down and chasing promotion (and of course likely instant relegation)..... we are not one of them tho'.

Hazzman said:
I think Kisborno sounded terrible, always fouling, started off the handbags comparison competiton. He sounds lazy and typical SPL quality.

He done too many 'Scottish tackles' as the father of Hazzman says.

As I said as the top of the game the guy I spoke to in Edinburgh said he is pure 100% turkey.

Redditch Fox said:
just as a postscript - there are a number of 'strange' results tonight - begins to suggest a lack of quality and therefore consistency throughout the division - I think about 8 sides are capable of settling down and chasing promotion (and of course likely instant relegation)..... we are not one of them tho'.

I think there are about 20 capable of Relegation,its a poor League when Sheff Utd are top.

Can anybody make out what that bloke said after the phone ringing noise on the internet commentary im not listening to?

fcukcov said:
Can anybody make out what that bloke said after the phone ringing noise on the internet commentary im not listening to?

I didn't quite catch it either not that I was listening to it.

My concern is after 8 games of the season, I dont think CL as yet really knows his best / strongest line up. I know we have only just got Hughes and Kisnorbo back fro injury, but what happened to Sheehan after saturday. Surely he deserved another chance, even though Gilbert sounded like he did well, it just seems a bit strange, tinkering too much for my liking, lets get a settled side, stick with it and build some momentum and confidence.

My team would be :

Douglas

Maybury
Dublin
Johansson
Gilbert

Sylla
Gudjonsson
Williams
Hughes

De Vries
Hume

Subs

Henderson
Hammond
McCarthy
Kisnorbo
Tiatto

fcukcov said:

It's a subliminal message about the marrow competition.

Ox Fox said:
It's a subliminal message about the marrow competition.
did he say the weight? Was it a clue? hmmmmm interesting very very interesting.

fcukcov said:

I think it was.. ''Thats the last time i sit on that Marrow''

DesertFox said:
In your dreams Steven! ;) :icon_lol:

Only in yours. Lonely in the desert is it ? ;) :icon_lol: :icon_lol: :icon_lol:

We might get the first poster who was at the game at about 1 am. ;)

steven said:
We might get the first poster who was at the game at about 1 am

I'd have been home by 11:30 if I hadn't stopped at the services.

Gave up with this thread after about 20 pages, have I missed anything interesting, apart from the marrow discussion?

Anyway, a few words about tonight's pe formance:

crap. crap. crap.

Hume should start on Saturday.

admin said:

Gave up with this thread after about 20 pages, have I missed anything interesting, apart from the marrow discussion?

crap. crap. crap.

Yeah I want to buy a golf club I found on storesearch.co.uk but the shop deosnt seem to have the offer displayed on there :mad:

steven said:
We might get the first poster who was at the game at about 1 am

crap. crap. crap.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675