Celebration Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
There are a few miserable gits from here that shouldn't be there on Friday.

Can someone please please tell them not to play that rocking all over the world and simply the best predictable cheap crap

Can someone please please tell them not to play that rocking all over the world and simply the best predictable cheap crap

Judging by your second paragraph I guess you were including yourself in the first paragraph :icon_bigg

Which 'miserable gits' are you talking about?

Is the ones that don't like 'Rocking all over the world' and 'Simply the best'?

E-mail/ring the ticket office asap if you want to go ,Cate fox has said she had problems getting two seats together.

There was only block A1 yesterday that had seats together... dont know if that is still the case today. I virtually checked the entire sodding ground :icon_lol:

Will be nice to see a full ground though :)

Last edited:
Really can't wait for this now! I am not going to go on the pitch as if would ruin for everyone else. I hope Leicester get this right and make it a real night to remember. All week I have been dreaming of the fireworks going off, Oakley lifting the title whilst the Leicester fans are all going mad !! Can't WAIT !!

I am not going to go on the pitch as if would ruin for everyone else.

The reasons for running on the pitch are stacking up.

EI-EI-EI-O
On the pitch we must go!

Just remember - run on the pitch and don't do the mincy Mac walk. Or throw your season ticket at Mandy either, for that matter.

Is it though? I think I may regret it in the long run.

Think about it. The vast majority of the crowd will BOOOO anybody that encroaches onto the pitch. You know they will, they always do.

Could you cope with being a hate figure for thousands of people who just want to see their team do a lap of honour?

Think about it. The vast majority of the crowd will BOOOO anybody that encroaches onto the pitch. You know they will, they always do.

Could you cope with being a hate figure for thousands of people who just want to see their team do a lap of honour?

No. If I ran on the pitch then I would be unwelcome at Leicester matches and that would kill me !

I bet there'll be one or two daft bastards who try and run onto the pitch. Hopefully they'll just get lobbed out.

Which 'miserable gits' are you talking about?

Is the ones that don't like 'Rocking all over the world' and 'Simply the best'?

Homer doesnt like "Rocking all over the world" being played as everyone points at him and laughs.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670