Celebration Time!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Really can't wait for this now! I am not going to go on the pitch as if would ruin for everyone else. I hope Leicester get this right and make it a real night to remember. All week I have been dreaming of the fireworks going off, Oakley lifting the title whilst the Leicester fans are all going mad !! Can't WAIT !!
if by mad you mean the majority standing there clapping, middle aged women attempting to dance and mongies making idiots of themselves because "there steaming m8!" then your right. otherwise i think you've got your hopes a bit too high.

if by mad you mean the majority standing there clapping, middle aged women attempting to dance and mongies making idiots of themselves because "there steaming m8!" then your right.

Oh don't be such a killjoy :icon_lol:

OK, it's not what you would choose but I'm willing to bet the vast majority of people in the ground tomorrow night will feel great listening to Quo and Tina and generally 'making idiots of themselves'.

OK, it's not what you would choose but I'm willing to bet the vast majority of people in the ground tomorrow night will feel great listening to Quo and Tina and generally 'making idiots of themselves'.

That's me down to a tee! If you can't be an idiot when your team has actually done something half respectable, when can you. Right, all together now.....here we are and here we are..............

That's me down to a tee! If you can't be an idiot when your team has actually done something half respectable, when can you. Right, all together now.....here we are and here we are..............

.......simply the best, (dah, dah, dah, dah) better than all the rest.....

Living in LFE is not that bad........ don't be embarrassed about it, keep your dream of living in the Saff, it might happen one day.

Having lived in numerous parts of Leicestershire, I have to say LFE compares pretty favourably. I've been here for three years now and, as long as your the right side of the motorway bridge and not in the Wilson estate, it's pleasant enough.

I wonder what has scarred you about the place. Did a yound lad from the area break your heart? Were you barred from the Red Cow for loitering in the gents?

i'll enjoy it don't get me wrong, its just not going to be mad :icon_wink

It still bothers me that Rocking All Over the World (FFS!) became a sort of unofficial LCFC anthem, purely because they happened to play it after the final whistle at Wembley. If they'd have played There's No-one Quite Like Grandma we'll have all danced stupidly to that instead, so presumably that would have become the anthem. :icon_roll

I blame that tit Paul Mace.

if by mad you mean the majority standing there clapping, middle aged women attempting to dance and mongies making idiots of themselves because "there steaming m8!" then your right. otherwise i think you've got your hopes a bit too high.

that'll be me then :icon_lol:

will be stuck in a plane between beijing and bangkok during the game..
hope city can finish off with a win -and not another draw- or worse defeat

so all the fans who - kept the faith- can celebrate

c'mon lesta:038:

Just out of interest would people say that we are celebrating the worst season in the clubs history, or one of the best tonight?

Just out of interest would people say that we are celebrating the worst season in the clubs history, or one of the best tonight?

I will be celebrating the fact that the worst season in the Club's history is a one-off thanks to the hard work and professionalism of NP and his team.

Hopefully, Division 3 is a place we will not return to for another 124 years.

It has been a season in which we've seen the lowest comparative quality of football and opposition ever. I just want to get the hell out and try to forget it ever happened.

For me, it's a bit like that series of Dallas where Bobby Ewing was in the shower.

We are celebrating the fact that we don't have to play in the Johnstones Paint Trophy next year

That is all........

I will be celebratign the fact that hopefully I will never have to witness a league 1 game at the walkers again. Also the fact that we have managed to do what other "big clubs in league 1 " have failed to do. Win the league at the first attempt. CHAMPIONS!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669