Clarke Carlisle

Status
Not open for further replies.
I thought he was a twat when he got done for drink driving. My opinion has yet to be changed.

I thought he was a twat when he got done for drink driving. My opinion has yet to be changed.
People suffering from depression do all manner of things that defy rationality, especially those suffering from a bi-polar disaorder. If you'd like to term us all twats for things like that then so be it, your lack of compassion must be something you are proud of.

At no time during my suicide attempts did I think of the consequences to my family other than I believed they'd be better off without me being a millstone.

Happy Xmas.

People suffering from depression do all manner of things that defy rationality, especially those suffering from a bi-polar disaorder. If you'd like to term us all twats for things like that then so be it, your lack of compassion must be something you are proud of.

At no time during my suicide attempts did I think of the consequences to my family other than I believed they'd be better off without me being a millstone.

Happy Xmas.

Hugs, peace and love Maws :056:

Happy Xmas.

:thumbs_up

Happy Xmas.

Here here, great post Maws. Peace and love

Happy Xmas.

One of my best mates took his own life in a 'selfish' way. So many mutual friends asked how he could do it and not think of others. Even more wondered why a lad in his twenties with a house, car and wedding all paid for up front in cash would feel sad. I often think I'm selfish for being glad I can't come close to understanding his reasons or even questioning them.

One of my best mates took his own life in a 'selfish' way. So many mutual friends asked how he could do it and not think of others. Even more wondered why a lad in his twenties with a house, car and wedding all paid for up front in cash would feel sad. I often think I'm selfish for being glad I can't come close to understanding his reasons or even questioning them.

I try to shy away from mentioning this kind of shit on here because it's just not the forum for it.

If I understood why my head works the way it does then I'd not be an ongoing threat to myself and others - not that I would harm someone if I was being rational, but there are times when I am so far from that place it's stupid.

I only posted because people like me don't do things because we're ****s, even if I happen to be one, we're dealing with things that many are fortunate to have not been a part of. I may have been susceptible to bi-polar, GAD and personality disorders without having been sexually abused and raped - I don't ****ing know. What I do know is that when some half-witted **** slags off a person with depression as though it's a concious decision to put others in harm it makes my piss boil.

At which point I'll bow out of the conversation because it's no good for me.

Pea son out. Boo. Boooo. Etc.

Mental illness.

No, I'm well aware of that. I was wondering whether I had missed an oddity in the article or perhaps something in my post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669