Concourse Redesign - Ideas Needed

Status
Not open for further replies.
So what do they do? More staff serving? Better trained staff that can serve more quickly? Do they have toilets you can get in and out of inside two minutes?
Just well designed & plenty of staff. Plus as the nearby station has a limited capacity, they keep the bars open after the game & they have live train departure details on the concourse screens. Plus, form a selfish point of view, they serve real ale.

Just well designed & plenty of staff. Plus as the nearby station has a limited capacity, they keep the bars open after the game & they have live train departure details on the concourse screens. Plus, form a selfish point of view, they serve real ale.

That's all well and good, but is there sufficient wifi for you to post a picture of your pie and pint onto Whatsapp so everyone can see it ?

Without that, the whole thing is utterly pointless

Having watched Cam a lot at Auburn, it's fantastic to see him doing this in the NFL. Massively hoping you lot finish the job in a couple of weeks.
They've got to be firm favourites after that display, especially considering that the Broncos seemed to win the AFC game simply by being the least terrible team to turn up.

That's all well and good, but is there sufficient wifi for you to post a picture of your pie and pint onto Whatsapp so everyone can see it ?

Without that, the whole thing is utterly pointless
I've barely got up to speed with the penny post ( or whatever it's called these days ), so the " wifi " you talk of is a bit beyond me. Is it something to do with " wifey "?

NFFC toilet paper.
Reminds me when the LCFC London Supporters' Branch played London Forest a few years back. We had darts flights specially commissioned for the game for all our players - Royal Blue with the wording " **** Off Forest ". Forest put in a complaint to the league, which was laughed out of court. Can't take a joke some of the trees.

Waste of time trying to install it in a football ground - just ask Rangers and one of their many court cases.

http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-glasgow-west-35325638

That's wi-fi, not 4G.

I'm not sure what the club can do to get a decent 4G signal at the ground though, they'd have to work with all the mobile networks if they wanted everyone to have access to it, and if everyone tries to use it at half time it'll still probably end up being slow and unusable.
It doesn't make sense for the phone companies to spend a fortune on infrastructure that's going to be used 20 times a year, so the club would be expected to put something towards it. And I'm sure the club would prefer people to buy programmes, food, drink etc to keep themselves entertained at half time rather than have everyone staring at their phones.

That's wi-fi, not 4G.

I'm not sure what the club can do to get a decent 4G signal at the ground though, they'd have to work with all the mobile networks if they wanted everyone to have access to it, and if everyone tries to use it at half time it'll still probably end up being slow and unusable.
It doesn't make sense for the phone companies to spend a fortune on infrastructure that's going to be used 20 times a year, so the club would be expected to put something towards it. And I'm sure the club would prefer people to buy programmes, food, drink etc to keep themselves entertained at half time rather than have everyone staring at their phones.
I thought you phone was for waving in the air with the light on

I get decent 4g every game

I had heard that the club were planning to open a 'Fan Zone' what happened to that? It looks like the wasteland behind the East Stand is kind of prime for it.

West Brom had one set up when we played them earlier in the season and it looked quite good. Lots of different food outlets, a massive screen tv with the early kick off on, plenty of space and leaning spots.

I love a leaning spot

Not sure I would actually do any leaning while I was there, but it would be nice to have the option available to me

Why do people need any Internet access on their sodding phones? Be disconnected for a while.

Why do people need any Internet access on their sodding phones? Be disconnected for a while.

Yes, but what if you could surf the interweb and lean at the same time in a special spot ?

Oh my, what times we live in

Who says people need it? People are saying they want it, which is something else entirely. I should think the main reason is so that they can check other scores, especially at half time which is when the signal goes to shit.

Who says people need it? People are saying they want it, which is something else entirely. I should think the main reason is so that they can check other scores, especially at half time which is when the signal goes to shit.

You mean instead of waiting five minutes before they appear on the big screen inside the ground, or just nip down to the concourse where they are on the tv screens ?

I can see why they want it so badly

There are leagues other than the top flight.

It's bizarre that you're so vociferously against. I'd suggest just not using the internet at the ground yourself of it offends you so. Personally I couldn't give a shot how others enjoy matchdays.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669