Coronavirus

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dr Harries said cancelling big outdoor events like football matches would not necessarily be a decision supported by science.

"The virus will not survive very long outside," she said. "Many outdoor events, particularly, are relatively safe."

Nipped into Asda at lunch time for a sarnie so thought I would take a look down the bog roll aisle for a laugh.

Literally not one roll left and lady on the checkout said they are completely out of stock!

The world has gone potty!

Nipped into Asda at lunch time for a sarnie so thought I would take a look down the bog roll aisle for a laugh.

Literally not one roll left and lady on the checkout said they are completely out of stock!

This is also a synonym for toilet.

Heard last night that the reason for the run on toilet rolls is that when one person sneezes everyone else shits themselves

Lucky you’ve got plenty of socks right?

Man City c Arsenal off tonight Some Arsenal players and officials in self-quaratine because they have been in contact with Marinakis, the Forest and Olympiakos boss who is positive for Covid-19.

I've got a bit of a cough so for the time being I'm going to strike out some words in posts just to keep you all safe. My pants are unsoiled though so no need for extra bog roll.

I'm unaffected by the bog roll shortage. I moved to Braunstone 2 years ago so I'll just be shitting in the street like everyone else from now on.

Wonder why Spain has been so badly hit:

L’Équipe report that Chinese Super League side FC Wuhan Zall will quit their warm weather extended pre-season training camp in Spain in the coming days and rapidly return to China, where the COVID-19 situation is in the process of extinguished.

The French newspaper carries this report as French midfielder Eddy Gnahoré, on loan from Ligue 1 side Amiens at Wuhan Zall in a deal that closed just before the Chinese winter transfer window ended.

Gnahoré will therefore rapidly be discovering his new adventure.
[\QUOTE]

Wonder why Spain has been so badly hit:

Is that a genuine news thing? Wouldnt surprise at all really but ffs. The Wuhan Clan have a lot to answer for. Random shit eating tits.

Unfortunately it is not a wind up:

Himself on a bike. That's on par with various people I know being allowed to work despite being ill after coming back from Thailand. Nowts happened there has it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669