Post Match Coventry 3 Leicester 1

I refer the honourable gentleman to the opening paragraph of The Football Factory

& we move on.

We have been outplayed by Coventry twice this season and come away with three points. Can't complain too much.

Perhaps we could change our tactics for the Ipswich game and put our boots on the correct foot. That is the only way I can explain some of the performances yesterday.

Coventry are bang average like the majority of this shit league. We stay at 11 men and we don’t lose that game. Enzo doesn’t have a brain fade and we don’t lose the game.

The loss will hopefully act as a kick up the arse in time for the Ipswich game. After the overreaction by their team in the last game to drawing, I’m hoping the boys are fully up for giving them a good battering.

We have been outplayed by Coventry twice this season and come away with three points. Can't complain too much.

Perhaps we could change our tactics for the Ipswich game and put our boots on the correct foot. That is the only way I can explain some of the performances yesterday.
We were way too passive and sloppy for virtually the entire game.

I agree that on both occasions this season, Coventry have been the better team.

I can also agree that keeping the same 10 knackered players on the pitch for too long was a stupid decision by Enzo.

In relation to Fatawu, it doesn’t really matter whether it was a red or yellow, the truth of it is that he shouldn’t have given the ref a decision to make. Fir me it was justified as he was nowhere near the ball and had lost his head.

Very disappointing performance overall but, hey-ho, perspective and all that!

They nullified our attacking threat by sending two players to defend against our wingers whenever they got the ball and Ipswich will do the same.

Is there any grounds for appeal of Fatawu's red card? Wasn't particularly high, just completely mistimed. I guess the rage element was the clincher in the refs decision.

Is there any grounds for appeal of Fatawu's red card? Wasn't particularly high, just completely mistimed. I guess the rage element was the clincher in the refs decision.
Zero. Zilch. Nada. **** all. In short, no.

He's delusional if he thinks his God will help him!
He should ask his God why he/she got him sent off in the first place!
While I agree with your sentiment I believe that his belief has guided him. Personally I have no truck with this god business but he is a young lad and entitled to his own beliefs. I would say from his post that he is genuinely upset by his actions and will work to right them. Not much more we can ask.

I could think of worse role models
The Old Testament God was a mass murderer - what with his punishing, smiting, and killing of hundreds of thousands of those who disobeyed him (massive floods, battles, explosions, multiple plagues, pillars of salt, etc..) He appears to have mellowed in the last couple of millennia – and left most of the killing, destruction and stupid VAR decisions to us mortals.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566
9Coventry City4464
10Preston 4463