Pre Match Coventry City (away)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Paddy Power offering 100-1 that the Chavs will be 3-0 up at HT. Tempted.

Let me explain gambling for you. If you put a tenner of Coventry to be 3-0 up at half time, at 100-1, it means you lose £10.

A better idea would be to send me your tenner. That way one person on this forum would benefit.

Paddy Power offering 100-1 that the Chavs will be 3-0 up at HT. Tempted.

On the one hand you have a not very good Coventry team that has lost its best striker, Marlon King.
On the other hand you have a defence that last Saturday had let in one goal at half time against one of the best teams in the world.

It is remarkable what you can do for £10. Instead of giving your money to PaddyPower buy a better brand of tea or coffee or upgrade your next bottle of whisky or get a proper pen to replace that horrible biro or buy some chocolates for a nice lady.

I bet you would have got similar odds this time last year on Crystal Palace....

Seems many of you have a delorean in your driveway. Tell me, do we have hoverboards yet?

We will arrive at the Ricoh cheered on by the best part of 7,000 fans. The players will be greeted like our new heroes. We will be fully prepared and hungry to show what we're about and what we intend to do this season. We will be made to feel like world beaters by Sven. We will be ready to battle and ready to play good football.

Cov won't know what's hit them. We'll put our first three points on the board and scare the living bejebus out of the rest of the Championship.

I'll be there on Saturday on row VV. Absolutely cannot wait! Going the cricket later in the afternoon as well to see Leicestershire v Kent at Grace Road.

I dreamt last night that we won 5 - 0, and on that basis I am content to invest my hard earned cash on that outcome

The team selection I think I'll leave to Sven - although in my dream Joleon Lescott scored an absolute beauty, so if he signs in time then he has to play

It's a long week - and getting longer

All of the seats at the new Brighton ground are padded. All of them.

It's just scandalous the way we are treated, alex

You can bring in as many Robbie Keane's as you want, but until the seat issue is resolved, we remain a second rate club

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669