Re: Coventry City - Friday 18th August 2006 - Football League Championship

pds said:
Everyone to West Brom it is on my 21st. BTOBS

And Birmingham is the day before my 18th. :icon_bigg

Not for me thanks.

Melton Fox said:
Don't worry about getting there Mr Hunt, I can give you a lift (if I'm driving, I will confirm shortly)

Any news on this yet Melts?

If Melton can't provide a lift, would anyone else be able to? :biggrin:

Mike Hunt Smells said:
Any news on this yet Melts?

If Melton can't provide a lift, would anyone else be able to? :biggrin:
Looks like a can't Mike, sorry. If I am driving, 100% I will give you a lift. But it now looks highly unlikely, sorry (if I even go at all, wankers)

im still not sure if im going cov yet. my mate cant make it so id have to go alone and drive myself which isnt a problem as i can afford it but do many people go to away games alone?

can we get into KovSkum on the gate or do you have to get tickets in advance?

I really want to go. If anyone at all can help me with transport and someone to sit next to I'd very much appreciate it. :biggrin:

Ox Fox said:
can we get into KovSkum on the gate or do you have to get tickets in advance?

Should be available on the day, but will cost £1 more. Be aware that paying on the day may require you to queue once for the ticket and again for admission to the ground - allow yourself extra time for this.

Mike Hunt Smells said:
I really want to go. If anyone at all can help me with transport and someone to sit next to I'd very much appreciate it. :biggrin:

Have you thought about using Fox Travel? There are no details for this match at the website but you should be able to find out about it from the ticket office in person, by telephone on 0870 499 1884 or by email [email protected]

The seating is reserved so it may be difficult to sit next to somebody who has already got a ticket. Our accommodation is most unlikely to be full however and I am sure that you will be able to find somewhere to sit with a mate. You can sit next to me if you have got rid of that smell by Friday.

they just don't want to sell any tickets do they - emailed at midday to ask them to call me for card details and have had no reply and just tried to phone them and gave up after eight minutes listening to chuffing U2 :mad:

Ox Fox said:
they just don't want to sell any tickets do they - emailed at midday to ask them to call me for card details and have had no reply and just tried to phone them and gave up after eight minutes listening to chuffing U2 :mad:

Don't waste your money telephoning them. Email them again and make sure that you ask for a 'read receipt' (Tools/Request Read Receipt in OE). That usually wakes them up, although I have got to say it is very rare that they have taken anything over an hour to ring me back.

never got back to me even after the second email - quite shocking really considering the downturn in suporter numbers and I'm after four tickets

Ox Fox said:
never got back to me even after the second email - quite shocking really considering the downturn in suporter numbers and I'm after four tickets

Are you absolutely sure that you used the correct email address - [email protected] ?

If you did, I'm surprised and disgusted. Send an email to [email protected] and ask for his comments on the matter.

Last edited:
bocadillo said:
Are you absolutely sure that you used the correct email address - [email protected] ?

If you did, I'm surprised and disgusted. Send an email to [email protected] and ask for his comments on the matter.

Yep, it was taken directly from an OS link - still haven't heard anything so I'm going to send a third email now and see if that gets me anywhere :icon_roll

They called seconds after I sent the third mail (before they could have received it) - not bad, 21 hours to call back from the first email

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566