Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
I reckon leicester are still in the hunt for cox,just mind games...the last thing swindon wants is a unhappy player on there books.....leicester have all ready stated that he is there top target,so a money + player deal,could be on the cards.

I reckon leicester are still in the hunt for cox,just mind games...the last thing swindon wants is a unhappy player on there books.....leicester have all ready stated that he is there top target,so a money + player deal,could be on the cards.

Going to fetch my clubs again...

Have they?

Yes,just after the last season finished mandaric said in the mercury that cox was there top target.

Which at the time really annoyed me,because mandaric was revealing pearsons targets,when he should have kept his gob shut.

Yes,just after the last season finished mandaric said in the mercury that cox was there top target.

Which at the time really annoyed me,because mandaric was revealing pearsons targets,when he should have kept his gob shut.

Christ.

I accept Pearson and Walsh judgement on this. However, I am puzzled by it. I cannot see how you play Fryatt and Cox in the same team. Fryatt played superbly when Dyer was on form and then when Davies was on loan to us. His goals dried up when Davies was gone and Dyer struggled. The lesson is that if we have players who can break down defences then Fryatt will score. I would like to see Nguessan as an alternative to Dyer in the winter months when Lloyd does not like to play and money spent on a creative midfielder.

I would like to see Nguessan as an alternative to Dyer in the winter months when Lloyd does not like to play

How do you know Dany N'Guessan will be any good during the 'winter months' and how do you know that Lloyd Dyer doesn't like to play during this time? It's not necessarily the reason for his bad form.

Lloyd Dyer played well until the winter but then perked up when spring came. His poor performances during the winter months could be due to cold or to the state of pitches or of course coincidence. As Dany was spotted early in the season when we played Lincoln I would expect Steve Walsh to have watched him at various times from then on.

Lloyd Dyer played well until the winter but then perked up when spring came. His poor performances during the winter months could be due to cold or to the state of pitches or of course coincidence. As Dany was spotted early in the season when we played Lincoln I would expect Steve Walsh to have watched him at various times from then on.

I would hope he wasn't identified as a target based on that performance. Nobody from either side can claim to have had a good night on that occasion. I would imagine SW's been aware of him since before that - he's been in English football three years now after all.

"I would like to see Nguessan as an alternative to Dyer in the winter months when Lloyd does not like to play"

I do not understand this. Has he said he does not like to play in 'winter'?

He was born in Birmingham. It is not like he has just arrived from Africa or South America!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669