Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Such wit, such humour!
How fecking stereotypical. You say you voted BNP and you're branded a racist. You coon-t!

I am being very serious. Someone who votes BNP is a racist and whoever says different is a liar!
I look upon you as a proper ****!

Certain things should be kept to yourself when posting and admitting to voting for those twats is one of them, Do you not think in your tiny little mind it may offend people who post on here? I would not suppose for one second everyone on here is of white English skin.

Looks like he's going to Celtic...

Celtic want to sign £5m-rated Fulham striker Diomansay Kamara. (Daily Mirror)

The Scottish giants are also close to signing Swindon forward Simon Cox for £2.5m. (Daily Star)

Looks like he's going to Celtic...

Celtic want to sign £5m-rated Fulham striker Diomansay Kamara. (Daily Mirror)

The Scottish giants are also close to signing Swindon forward Simon Cox for £2.5m. (Daily Star)

Don't too be dissapointed Alex I feel sure you will see plenty of Cox at The Walkers next season

I am being very serious. Someone who votes BNP is a racist and whoever says different is a liar!
I look upon you as a proper ****!

Such a high level of intellect you hold in conversation, and to give me 4 stars is very generous of you.

Personally, it is no concern of mine what you say or think of me.

I have my reasons for voting for whom I wish and if you disagree with this c'est la vie. Get over it.:icon_roll

There isn't much BG can get over.

Voting BNP is something which although I disagree with I can accept...going to see Simply Red however is totally unforgiveable and for tht reason alone you should be banned from the Forum IMO

Voting BNP is something which although I disagree with I can accept...going to see Simply Red however is totally unforgiveable and for tht reason alone you should be banned from the Forum IMO

Got me there boss!

To be honest, if you've seen Mick Hucknall and the bevvie of beauties he's had, you know there is hope for ugly *****, (mind you I'm sure his fat wad has nothing to do with it:icon_lol:)

We live in a democracy (ish) therefore people are allowed to vote what they wish....

I vote Homeywomeypants.

Vote JF you tossers.

Vote for Pedro

vote-for-pedro.jpg

We live in a democracy (ish) therefore people are allowed to vote what they wish....

I vote Homeywomeypants.

Vote JF you tossers.

I never voted for this tosser in charge of the country at the moment, Democracy my arse.

Last edited:
I never voted for this tosser in charge of the country at the moment, Democracy my arse.

You don't vote for the Prime Minister, that is not how a parliamentary democracy works

You vote for your local MP to represent your constituency in parliament - the sum of which then go on to form a Government etc.

Fully agree Alex, but it's usually best to keep your politics to yourself.

My point is there are a lot of people who use this board from all sorts of backgrounds, race and religion.

Fully agree Alex, but it's usually best to keep your politics to yourself.

My point is there are a lot of people who use this board from all sorts of backgrounds, race and religion.

Yeah,there is even them gays

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670