Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
Only believe it when signed, could be
- journo seeing Milan backs manager and makes link
- agent of Cox, talking up interest to attract club offer
- Milan letting it been known, so media appears to indicate an expensive signing and then loses out to a better placed club

.... or all 3

Only believe it when signed, could be
- journo seeing Milan backs manager and makes link
- agent of Cox, talking up interest to attract club offer
- Milan letting it been known, so media appears to indicate an expensive signing and then loses out to a better placed club

.... or all 3

...or none of them...

Nowhere near the ability of Cox but this man has always been decent when I have seen him (apart from NTFC this year!)

Ipswich Town striker Billy Clarke will be released at the end of the season.

The 21-year-old joined Ipswich in 2005 but has found first-team chances limited and is on loan at Brentford.

Town manager Jim Magilton said: "I think Billy needs to play regular football and I can't guarantee that, I think a fresh start is what he needs."

Clarke, a former Republic of Ireland Under-21 international, has also had spells with Darlington and Northampton this season.

Jim Magilton will be released at the end of the season, too. But Billy Clarke did look good at first - kinda worrying that he hasn't made his mark at Darlington or Northampton, though.

With all due respect to Mr. Shitpants, I'm not sure that signing a player who Ipswich are passing on qualifies for "giving it a right go" in terms of trying to get to the Premier League.

I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but Cox sounds almost exactly like 'cocks' to me. It's almost unbearably funny.

Imagine the commentary "...Fryatt runs with the ball, his cock and balls swinging around inside his shorts, bouncing in time with his tits and he passes to Simon Cox..."

This post shows some remarkable insight. :icon_bigg

I don't know if anybody else has noticed, but Cox sounds almost exactly like 'cocks' to me. It's almost unbearably funny.

I just can't see it, must be in the way you pronounce it.

Last edited:
This post shows some remarkable insight. :icon_bigg

I have seen Fatty Fryatt's tits though in fairness.
Trust me, they are a remarkably bouncy pair of diddies that he has.

I hope we sign coxy on the same day we coax steve bull out of retirement.

The papers will love it- a real cox and bull story

For the past 5 years there have been loads of Cox in city shirts, one more won't make any difference.

He's here, he's there, he's ****ing everywhere.

This would make my day ! However I cannot see it being unveiled until the end of the season even if it is true.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669