Coxy

Status
Not open for further replies.
From BBC:

Swindon reject two bids for Cox

Swindon Town have turned down two bids for top scorer Simon Cox since the end of the season.

One of the offers was from Leicester City, and it is thought the other club could be Scottish champions Celtic

So no closer to signing then unless you believe knowitall on ft.

A bit worrying if Celtic are getting involved as they will be able to bid more than us, hopefully he will see that scottish football is absolute shite and come to a league with a better standard.

A bit worrying if Celtic are getting involved as they will be able to bid more than us, hopefully he will see that scottish football is absolute shite and come to a league with a better standard.

But not if we have to pay £3m right?

Watch much SPL do you?

No, didn't think so.

Aye...who wants to play in the Champions League anyway

Well the qualifiyng rounds anyway. He will be amazing in the Scottish league I suppose considering the standard. He isn't a reject though so maybe he shouldn't go to the SPL yet.

I just think the SPL is full of prem and Championship rejects like Warren Feeney who was awful in England and now plays for a team who are around third in the SPL.:icon_bigg

Watch much SPL do you?

No, didn't think so.

Are you a Bhoy in disguise? The SPL is a shocking excuse for top league football, and yes I have seen quite a few games as my local is the Celtic supporters pub for the area.

Utter toss of the highest order.

Are you a Bhoy in disguise? The SPL is a shocking excuse for top league football, and yes I have seen quite a few games as my local is the Celtic supporters pub for the area.

Utter toss of the highest order.

yep i agree with lako :icon_eek:

its shocking football up there. I honestly believe rangers and celtic are mid table championship standard at best. As lako put it, its Utter toss!

It shows the standard, when players that can't get into our side in league 1 go and play for scottish prem sides.

Should have MM gone public on our interest??

Leicester's attempt to sign Swindon striker Simon Cox could be derailed by interest from the top-flight clubs, but they are close to landing Lincoln midfielder Dany N'Guessan. (Daily Mail)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669