Doncaster Rovers - Tues Feb 23rd - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doncaster Rovers - 28th Dec 2009 - 3pm

From the os:

"A limited number of tickets will be available from Doncaster on the day of the game."

Wow that is a handy place to look for ticket info Jeff.

Maybe Joe was not aware of the mentioned site?

Really looking 4ward to the game now after last nites game and with Billy Sharp being so quick perhaps McGivern will get a game at half back if Hobbs not fully fit. Gonna take the offer up made by Donny Rovers fan on my course to meet him for a drink prior to the game at his local working mens club

Really looking 4ward to the game now after last nites game and with Billy Sharp being so quick perhaps McGivern will get a game at half back if Hobbs not fully fit. Gonna take the offer up made by Donny Rovers fan on my course to meet him for a drink prior to the game at his local working mens club

You what??

You what??

Well not sure Brown could cope with Sharp's pace and an unfit Hobbs could be a liability also. I would rather Morrison played where he did last night. Berner broke down warming up so no use counting on him. Powell may be an option if he is fit. So if Hobbs out who would you go for?

Are there any tickets left for this game?

Well not sure Brown could cope with Sharp's pace and an unfit Hobbs could be a liability also. I would rather Morrison played where he did last night. Berner broke down warming up so no use counting on him. Powell may be an option if he is fit. So if Hobbs out who would you go for?

I was more concerned about the sudden re-emergence of the term 'half-back', a term that hasn't been used since the 60s :icon_lol: If City line up in a 2-3-5 formation tomorrow, I'll buy you a pint.

Last edited:

Gonna take the offer up made by Donny Rovers fan on my course to meet him for a drink prior to the game at his local working mens club

Careful - it might be one of those 'redneck' type situations. You know, the one with the ending something like:

DonnyFan stops and says, "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's not a problem," says Motown, "I've been all alone for six whole months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?"

DonnyFan stops in the door once again and says, "Whatever you want…just gonna be the two of us."

Last edited:

Careful - it might be one of those 'redneck' type situations. You know, the one with the ending something like:

DonnyFan stops and says, "I've seen some wild sex at these parties, too."

"Now that's not a problem," says Motown, "I've been all alone for six whole months! I'll definitely be there. By the way, what should I wear?"

DonnyFan stops in the door once again and says, "Whatever you want…just gonna be the two of us."
:icon_eek::icon_bigg:icon_lol::icon_bigg:icon_lol::icon_bigg:icon_lol::icon_bigg:icon_eek:

You havent seem this guy he was on the picket line with Arthur Scargill during the miners strike and he hates coppers for what they did to him and his mates at that time.

Re: Doncaster Rovers - ***POSTPONED***

Said Donny fan rang to tell me the game was off!!
Good job he did as we were just going out for the bus as we missed the previous one fortunately, otherwise we would have been on the way there!

Had a phone call this morning from the Ticket Office asking if I want a refund on my tickets.

I asked if a a new date was available yet , which there isn't so I said I would await when it is announced which will be next week at the earliest they say. Anyone else going to the game had such a call?

Had a phone call this morning from the Ticket Office asking if I want a refund on my tickets.

I asked if a a new date was available yet , which there isn't so I said I would await when it is announced which will be next week at the earliest they say. Anyone else going to the game had such a call?

Nope, although I was in there today and had a, erm, lengthy chat with them about a variety of things. Somehow I'm £72 worse off than I was before I went in :icon_conf

The Ticket Office rang me yesterday and as they had the tickets back from Doncaster they wanted to know what to do with them. So I asked them to send to me as I would be going to the game on the 19th IF and a big IF the game is on, as likely Donny may need this date for a replay of their F A Cup match

The Ticket Office rang me yesterday and as they had the tickets back from Doncaster they wanted to know what to do with them. So I asked them to send to me as I would be going to the game on the 19th IF and a big IF the game is on, as likely Donny may need this date for a replay of their F A Cup match

May need it for a replay? The way the weather is going, they might not have played the first game before then!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570
8Middlesbro4566