Doncaster Rovers - Tues Feb 23rd - 7.45pm

Status
Not open for further replies.
Re: Doncaster Rovers - ***POSTPONED***

Care to quote it? Can't load the page.

Basically there is a pitch inspection in just over an hour and they had asked people to help clear the pitch for this morning BUT as sub zero temperatures etc the surrounding area not gritted they told them NOT to bother So I cant see the Ref doing anything but calling the game off!!

Basically there is a pitch inspection in just over an hour and they had asked people to help clear the pitch for this morning BUT as sub zero temperatures etc the surrounding area not gritted they told them NOT to bother So I cant see the Ref doing anything but calling the game off!!

That was posted on Saturday. In view of the heavy thaw that has taken place since then, it seems to me to be a bit of an embarrassing decision.

Where's OG when you need him? He might have some local knowledge.

That was posted on Saturday. In view of the heavy thaw that has taken place since then, it seems to me to be a bit of an embarrassing decision.

Where's OG when you need him? He might have some local knowledge.

:039:

Was thawing nicely by last night, but there has been a bit more snow overnight and it is still lying. However temperatures are still just above freezing, so if it brightens up a bit later its possible the pavements etc might clear.

The F-i-L is still hopeful......

donny game at brentford has been postponed

The Cup game between Bristol and Cardiff might not go ahead tomorrow night either. It is in doubt and heavy snow is expected from tomorrow afternoon for the rest of the day!!

So if it doesnt go ahead until next week and they need a replay that would take place on 23rd NOT our Cup game. Perhaps if that does happen would we have enough time to play Doncaster if they are knocked out next week by Brentford.

Game provisionary set for February 23rd

"Provisionally" because this is the week set aside for 5th round replays.

I couldn't remember posting all of this.Then I realised Boc had updated it with the "provisional" emphasis. Cheers Boc:023:

Who knows when the Donny, or indeed the Cardiff games ever get played. Still lets just hope we are in form by the time we play them both and the defence is sorted out as I think both teams could cause us problems and more so if our defence plays like it did on Sunday.

I couldn't remember posting all of this.Then I realised Boc had updated it with the "provisional" emphasis. Cheers Boc:023:

Who knows when the Donny, or indeed the Cardiff games ever get played. Still lets just hope we are in form by the time we play them both and the defence is sorted out as I think both teams could cause us problems and more so if our defence plays like it did on Sunday.

ha! I didn't mean to edit your post - I must have clicked the wrong button when I tried to quote it in a post of my own.

I'm not much bothered about when either game is played, except that I managed to get 7 tickets (3 returns and 1 single) between London and Cardiff all for a total 50p on Megabus - these cover most of our spare Tuesday dates in February and March. Other than for that fact I would rather wait until it's a bit warmer.

Other than for that fact I would rather wait until it's a bit warmer.

Just go crazy and buy some trousers Boc.

Just go crazy and buy some trousers Boc.

Did nobody see me on Sunday? I have to tell you that I was greatly overheated all day.

Re: Doncaster Rovers **Now provisionally Feb 23rd**

Will there be tickets on the gate?

Everyone still going who originally had tickets?

Yes, with Boc, in the 'Bocmobile' and afterwards a lovely intimate night together in a TravelLodge :icon_cool

:icon_eek:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570