Edgar Davids on his way?

Status
Not open for further replies.
His english number plate is something like "EDG 9AR" so they say a BMW X5 if you wanted to know by any chance.

So anybody down the stadium or Belvoir Drive keep a look out for the number plate.

He obviously does not need the money if he has a car in each country he plays in!

Buy your Edgar David twatty glasses now

Yours for only £9.99 - get to look like your favourite Leicester City player, and have a laugh with all your many friend(s) in the stands

Or simply sit at home naked with your Edgar glasses on listening to wankpiece Stringer on Radio Leicester creaming his pants over Eddie-baby actually playing in a Leicester City shirt

Be the envy of your friend(s), family, pets and strangers that you have never met. They'll be looling all over the place when when they see you, and you will almost certainly find that some spanky piece of flange will let you rub her tits when she sees how special you are (NB: not a guarantee)

It's better than waving your shoes or wearing a ridiculous mask like an utter nobcheese. This is the business

Be the first to order your glasses and register now at homerwantsyourmoneyyouthickfecker.com now !!

Last edited:

Yours for only £9.99 - get to look like your favourite Leicester City player, and have a laugh with all your many friend(s) in the stands

Or simply sit at home naked with your Edgar glasses on listening to wankpiece Stringer on Radio Leicester creaming his pants over Eddie-baby actually playing in a Leicester City shirt

Be the envy of your friend(s), family, pets and strangers that you have never met. They'll be looling all over the place when when they see you, and you will almost certainly find that some spanky piece of flange will let you rub her tits when she sees how special you are (NB: not a guarantee)

It's better than waving your shoes or wearing a ridiculous mask like an utter nobcheese. This is the business

Be the first to order your glasses and register now at homerwantsyourmoneyyouthickfecker.com now !!

:icon_lol::icon_lol::038::038: brilliant

MM on ssn now. Just said we should know something within the next couple of days. Also said don't put your money on Nige goin boro.

Last edited:
I bet our attendance versus WBA will be big if he signs! The autograph hunters will be loving it.

I personally think his presence would benefit the squad. The guy has masses of experience at the highest levels of football on both international and club levels and has been successful at those levels as well. Even if he never played a game for us to have someone like that around our squad would surely only be beneficial to us.

The link doesn't work Homer; i'm really f****d off now, i wanted to be the first retard in THOSE glasses, now i fear i may not be.

May the devil give you herpes, may the lord make you blind, may your transgressions heap upon you locusts, blisters, drought, sexually transmitted diseases, deafness, gout and force you to support f*r*st!

And as well you f*****g know my ceiling is £4.99, the balance i would have been happy to pay as some sort of favour!

F**k you!

:mad::icon_wink

Very interesting how the shape of this thread changed after 20 posts or so.

This is not an unrealistic signing at all, if it's a good one I'm not so sure - but hey, it's Davids.

I personally think his presence would benefit the squad. The guy has masses of experience at the highest levels of football on both international and club levels and has been successful at those levels as well. Even if he never played a game for us to have someone like that around our squad would surely only be beneficial to us.

Did you say the same when we signed dennis wise :102:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670