F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
Even though i dont like Ferrari, i felt a bit sorry for Massa, he raced superbly and deserved the win!

i havent been able to get into the F1 this race season.

But i watched some of yesterdays.

who are Force India, where did they come from?

India……

They are owned by one of the richest men in india/the world and he owns the company who makes Kingfisher Lager, hence the sponsorship. Could be a decent “midfield” outfit in a couple of years.

:018:

I just remember listening to a radio phone in about the sex laws in the UK and a lot of things that people think are illegal are perfectly legal, but it's pretty complicated, there are lots of grey areas, and some illegal things never get prosecuted anyway.

That's the prossies in Carlisle for you I guess (not that I'd know of course)

I see Massa gets away with a 10,000 euro fine and a 'reprimand' for his pit stop exit. Probably about fair given it in no way affected Sutil's race but I can't help thinking that if it were a Mclaren they'd have been a stop/go penalty.

but I can't help thinking that if it were a Mclaren they'd have been a stop/go penalty.
Ferrari were stupid and careless, and should quite rightly be punished.

Mclaren always look to gain an advantage with their antics.

There is a big difference between stupidity and cheating in my book.

Ferrari were stupid and careless, and should quite rightly be punished.

Mclaren always look to gain an advantage with their antics.

There is a big difference between stupidity and cheating in my book.

and a big difference between gaining an advantage and cheating :)

The ludicrous thing about todays incident is the one persons who wasnt at fault was Massa and he gets the punishments.

What a dull race, the gaps between the cars opened up to quickly and there wasnt any real overtaking opportunities. I was kind of expecting another Monaco when I heard it was a street circuit but obviously it was nothing like it.

At least the Ferrari cock up added some excitement to the race. I was glad Massa did win after what happened to him a few weeks ago. I think he should get some benefit of the doubt because its a new track with a narrow pit lane, and the incident didnt really affect Sutil or anyone else.

Lewis extends his lead at the top anyway :038:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670