F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
was the ferrari petrol pump attendant ok?

Wouldnt shock me to see Ferrari chase Alonso for next season now. Raikkonen seems to have totally lost the plot.

Wouldnt shock me to see Ferrari chase Alonso for next season now. Raikkonen seems to have totally lost the plot.
I'll be amazed if Alonso isn't in a Ferrari next year.

Think he's a bit too unprofessional for Schumachers liking, but I'm not sure how much influence he has there.

I'll be amazed if Alonso isn't in a Ferrari next year.

Think he's a bit too unprofessional for Schumachers liking, but I'm not sure how much influence he has there.

I can't see Pantano and Senna missing out on seat next year so would think Barichello will retire and then Honda become pivotol.

Last edited:
Will give at a gander, but i cant stand itv's coverage. Too many adverts ruin it.

I agree, I couldn't believe it once when a couple of years ago (forgot which race it was), it was neck and neck between 2 cars with only a couple of laps left, and they have a fecking advert!

Surely if Massa won and Hamilton came second, then Massa has extended the gap between the two? :102:
Lewis was top, Kimi was second, and Massa was third.

Massa has overtaken Kimi and is now in second. Massa has got closer to Lewis in terms of points, but the gap between top and second has got bigger than it was.

Great race after the shit served up at Valencia

It was like Bambi on ice near the end. Glad Lewis came through to win :)

all the excitment came in the last 2 laps good stuff and a good win for Hamilton

Wouldn't suprise me at all to see the take that win back from Hamilton. They hate McLaren.

Wouldn't suprise me at all to see the take that win back from Hamilton. They hate McLaren.
I thought that at the time, Hamilton did defo gain an advantage from that cut corner and he didn't give it back properly.

That said, I think he would have taken Kimi anyway.

I think the ornamental fish thread is so much more interesting.

I thought that at the time, Hamilton did defo gain an advantage from that cut corner and he didn't give it back properly.

That said, I think he would have taken Kimi anyway.

Plus Kimi crashed out whilst not being pushed by Hamilton. It didn't effect the result but it is McLaren so I await the time penalty/10 place grid penalty

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669