F1

Status
Not open for further replies.
They look to have thought the penalty through, theres a very good chance McLaren won't be allowed to appeal.

so how come ###### haven't paid out on my 5/2 massa win?

Last edited by a moderator:
so how come ###### haven't paid out on my 5/2 massa win?

From ##### rules:
Formula One Racing
All race bets are settled on the official classification from the Federation Internationale de l'Automobile (FIA), the sports governing body, at the time of the podium presentation.

From the BBC:
_44995292_champers_ap.jpg

The British driver celebrates his victory in the traditional style after extending his lead in the driver's championship to eight point

_44995315_massaheid_getty.jpg

Massa and Nick Heidfeld claim their spots on the podium after finishing second and third spots respectively​

Nothing to come.

Last edited by a moderator:
I think the FIA knew that if hamilton was given the race win the season was over but this makes it suddenly a lot tighter for the remaining races.

A harsh decision against Hamilton, I couldn't believe it when I heard.

He did amazingly well to give Kimi the lead and then take him on the next corner.

Hills paid out on Hamilton too so my 6 selections Accumalator came up when I thought it had gone down the Crapper.Every cloud and all that eh Mk ?:)
delighted for you highland......
a 6 selection accy, eh? well that's tomorrows 4pm babysham paid for knowing your stakes you tight fecker....

My newest theory is that as Hamilton is the only "black" person anywhere near the sport is that the FIA are desperately trying to stop him from winning the championship to early so they can keep him in it as long as possible, i reckon they could be scared that if he wins it too soon he will just tell them to feck off and go and do something else.

My newest theory is that as Hamilton is the only "black" person anywhere near the sport is that the FIA are desperately trying to stop him from winning the championship to early so they can keep him in it as long as possible, i reckon they could be scared that if he wins it too soon he will just tell them to feck off and go and do something else.
Really?

I put it down to him breaking the laws of the sport.

I think you are thinking too much. The FIA have always favoured Ferrari.

Anyhow, have you not seen the black fella who works for Mclaren? They let him move the retractable fabric barriers when a car wants to leave the garage? :icon_lol:

Anyhow, have you not seen the black fella who works for Mclaren? They let him move the retractable fabric barriers when a car wants to leave the garage? :icon_lol:
:icon_lol:

There's also a random black geezer who wears a white shirt and sits with the pit crew watching from the McLaren garage :icon_bigg

He sits in the space that used to be occupied by Mika Hakkinen's wife, Marilyn Manson I think her name was.

There's also a random black geezer who wears a white shirt and sits with the pit crew watching from the McLaren garage :icon_bigg

He sits in the space that used to be occupied by Mika Hakkinen's wife, Marilyn Manson I think her name was.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4597
2Ipswich4593
3Leeds Utd4590
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570