FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
According to Foxblogger we have only played Forest at their ground in the FA Cup once before - in 1901 and we lost 5-1!!

That wasn't us, it was Leicester Fosse :icon_wink
I'd like to propose a change of the club's name. I think the fans should have the final say though. If we leave cards, printed 'F' on one side and 'C' on the other, on the seats before the next home game and get them to indicate their preference by holding up said cards, in the manner of a daytime cookery gameshow, that'll be a fair and scientific method and completely safe from abuse. This is definitely not a stupid, stupid idea born of colossal ****witted naivety.

I'd like to propose a change of the club's name. I think the fans should have the final say though. If we leave cards, printed 'F' on one side and 'C' on the other, on the seats before the next home game and get them to indicate their preference by holding up said cards, in the manner of a daytime cookery gameshow, that'll be a fair and scientific method and completely safe from abuse. This is definitely not a stupid, stupid idea born of colossal ****witted naivety.

I think the best thing about that whole process was the number of people who held it up and after a few seconds realised they were holding it the wrong way.

I think the best thing about that whole process was the number of people who held it up and after a few seconds realised they were holding it the wrong way.
I wonder what the nine Wimbledon fans in attendance thought of the fiasco.

It was just one big exercise in conformity basically.

Fosse is way better imo. Where's the identity in City? There are about 15 other teams called that.

According to Foxblogger we have only played Forest at their ground in the FA Cup once before - in 1901 and we lost 5-1!!

Maybe we can return the favour this time around?

Even things up like

I totally agree with the Prof, yet I am a Leicester City fan and have been all my life. Although The new facilities are very good, I feel we lost a bit of our character when moving to our new home, changing our name would have been a further disgrace in my opinion.

I totally agree with the Prof, yet I am a Leicester City fan and have been all my life. Although The new facilities are very good, I feel we lost a bit of our character when moving to our new home, changing our name would have been a further disgrace in my opinion.

Then you don't agree with me at all. :icon_bigg

City is a crap name for a dog. Fosse is great though.
Although, if you call your dog Fosse, you may find yourself explaining to the vet, twice, that you're not a fan of Dian Fossey and no, that's not how the dog got his name.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670
8Middlesbro4669