FA Cup Draw

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm looking forward to the game, but "dribbling with excitement' may be going a bit too far :icon_eek:

I'm dribbling, but it's nothing to do with excitement, I can't help it.

Seriously.

It's quite a horrible condition, I'm leaking like a sieve.

dribbling in excitement.. where's a facepalm icon when you need one? I think it's a good draw for us and it would be nice to dump them out of the FA Cup but ultimately, the league is more important for both sides for differing reasons at the moment so I'm not going to be too upset if we get beat (and we probably will as it's an away trip).

The day the twats at Bentley's roof represent my point of view, I shall go the way of Speed. Ridiculous lot.
Bit tasteless that. Have a word with yourself.

I agree with what you're trying to say though. Looking to BR for Leicester fans' feelings is a bit like using quotes from Jeremy Clarkson and Richard ****ing Littlejohn to gauge public opinion.

the game will create a bit of excitement but it is ultimately irrelevant because: we need all our playing resources to try to reach the play offs ( automatic promotion is out of reach now & even Barnsley are above us in the pack that comprises most of the division in chasing play off places); the FA Cup is going rapidly down the pan as a competition; we're not going to win it anyway.

the game will create a bit of excitement but it is ultimately irrelevant because: we need all our playing resources to try to reach the play offs ( automatic promotion is out of reach now & even Barnsley are above us in the pack that comprises most of the division in chasing play off places); the FA Cup is going rapidly down the pan as a competition; we're not going to win it anyway.

Speak for yourself! I'd love us to win the FA Cup and we have as much chance as any other club. We are very unlikely to win the Premier League title so there isn't much else left to dream about.

**** me, it's April already. Where did the time go?

The time went whilst we've lost 7 matches . You will find that the team finishing in second spot last season lost 8 matches all season. I understand that it is mathematically quite achievable for us to achieve automatic promotion - but generally 'mathematically possible' means it won't happen.

Loads of clubs can still reach the play offs including very much us. Unfortunately, whilst under Sven's management we squandered loads of points including three home games against sides we should have seen off.

The time went whilst we've lost 7 matches . You will find that the team finishing in second spot last season lost 8 matches all season. I understand that it is mathematically quite achievable for us to achieve automatic promotion - but generally 'mathematically possible' means it won't happen.

Loads of clubs can still reach the play offs including very much us. Unfortunately, whilst under Sven's management we squandered loads of points including three home games against sides we should have seen off.

...Anyone remember going 23 games unbeaten the last time Nige was here?

Why?

I would be more embarrassed by your own fans who 'won't be turning up as it's not a big rival'

You lot really love try to push this 'not big rivals' stuff, It's quite funny how defensive you are, but if it means you produce another shit attendance and we make up 1/3 of the crowd then I'm all for it.

Keep turning up for your big ones only lads.

I went off to watch Forest and caught...

You can't possibly be suggesting that we would need to get relegated to achieve it agin? Our squad is much, much better than we had then.

Maybe a bit better, but certainly not much, much better and errr the opposition is better than the League One opposition too.

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4697
2Ipswich4696
3Leeds Utd4690
4Southampton4687
5West Brom4675
6Norwich City4673
7Hull City4670