FAKE Dr.Dre Headphones - two headphone inputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kingy_85

At a carboot recently I came across some Solo HD Dr Dre Beats and the seller told me she got them from Camden market for £20.

I had recently read that imitiation Dr.Dre headphones can still provide really good sound so I brought them off of her.

I knew I'd most likely lose out but it was only £5 so I brought them out of curiosity more than anything.

Anyway they look great, and are really good convincing copies. However when I got them home I realised that underneath each earpiece there is a connection for a headphone jack. If I connect my headphones to the left side you can head one side of the music and in the right side you get the other. So I can only basically hear one side of the song!

Is that a serious defect, a pirate shortcut or am I missing some sort of double headed headphone jack?

Anybody know anything about music/headphones?

And please don't come back with..."what did you expect?".

Was there a lead that came with them? They need a single stereo jack that splits to two mono jacks

Upload a picture?

Sounds like it might just be a extra jack so you can share your tunes with another b boy connecting their headphones.

I know you said not too but you really could have got some much better sounding headphones that make you look a lot less of a dick.

Most likely yes and I'd hazard a guess that 99% on here would happily pay more not to look like a complete and utter bell end whilst listening to music out and about.

Most likely yes

Not sure what you're basing that on. If you buy a headset for a fiver, they're not gonna sound particularly good

I'd hazard a guess that 99% on here would happily pay more not to look like a complete and utter bell end whilst listening to music out and about.

If you wear a headset while listening to music "out and about", you're going to look like a **** regardless of whether they're an absurdly over-hyped brand or not

I think you're more of a **** if you listen out and about without headphones but that's another rant for another boring pre season day.

So you think anyone that listens to music outside of their residence is a ****? If listening when you're on a bus or a train or having to do the shopping is included in that then you can gladly call me a **** on that too as to say that anyone that listens via headphones whilst out and about is just a bit over the top.

Last edited:
I think you're more of a **** if you listen out and about without headphones but that's another rant for another boring pre season day.

So you think anyone that listens to music outside of their residence is a ****? If listening when you're on a bus or a train or having to do the shopping is included in that then you can gladly call me a **** on that too as to say that anyone that listens via headphones whilst out and about is just a bit over the top.

He didn't say you ARE a ****, he said you would LOOK LIKE a ****.

He didn't say you ARE a ****, he said you would LOOK LIKE a ****.

And I was telling him I AM a **** most of the time but was seeking clarification as to whether I WOULD BE a **** whilst performing the aforementioned tasks.

Nice find on the headphones though and they are brand new.

Last edited:

Reading comprehension really isn't a strong point of yours is it?

Reading comprehension really isn't a strong point of yours is it?

What, because you used the term 'headset' instead of 'headphones' and were then going to back-track saying you meant over the ear style headphones as opposed to headphones in general?

Headset would include a microphone btw if we're getting that pedantic about things. :icon_wink

Last edited:
What, because you used the term 'headset' instead of 'headphones' and were then going to back-track saying you meant over the ear style headphones as opposed to headphones in general?

Headset would include a microphone btw if we're getting that pedantic about things. :icon_wink

Wow Bob wow

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570