FAKE Dr.Dre Headphones - two headphone inputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
We have let Kingy down on this thread.

Neither M17 or myself have mentioned any kind of music. We see headphones as being a way of easing our status anxiety and impressing young ladies. Kingy obviously has no such problem and is already seen as cool. M17 and I may wander the streets sporting our RHAs and in my case Dr Dre's but Kingy wants to actually listen to music. Have you solved the problem Kingy?

Incidentally there is something I need to be sure of - M17 you would probably know. If I do buy these Dr Dre headphones is the logo prominent. My worry is that people who know me might assume my headphones are Morrison's own brand.

I'm surprised anyone would be surprised about this surprising turn of events.

Neither M17 or myself have mentioned any kind of music. We see headphones as being a way of easing our status anxiety and impressing young ladies. Kingy obviously has no such problem and is already seen as cool. M17 and I may wander the streets sporting our RHAs and in my case Dr Dre's but Kingy wants to actually listen to music. Have you solved the problem Kingy?

Incidentally there is something I need to be sure of - M17 you would probably know. If I do buy these Dr Dre headphones is the logo prominent. My worry is that people who know me might assume my headphones are Morrison's own brand.

Haha you've definitely been reading and posting with music on at the same time again.

Try roaming the streets without headphones. Mobile phone loudspeaker and the latest N Dubz album playing gets the girls in their trackies with chip fat hair come flocking, even more so when I have one trouser leg at my knee and the other at the ankle. Back seat of the bus is another favourite too.

Davey G is cooler than a penguin's arse

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4490
4Southampton4584
5Norwich City4573
6West Brom4572
7Hull City4570