FAKE Dr.Dre Headphones - two headphone inputs?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Doesn't Talking Balls Rule #73 compel members to be pedantic?

Rule #74 is the one you are referring to.. #73 is about the entitlement of members of the Inner Circle to have the last word.

If you wear a headset while listening to music "out and about", you're going to look like a **** regardless of whether they're an absurdly over-hyped brand or not

Excellent answer.

So you think anyone that listens to music outside of their residence is a ****? If listening when you're on a bus or a train or having to do the shopping is included in that then you can gladly call me a **** on that too as to say that anyone that listens via headphones whilst out and about is just a bit over the top.

Ungrateful answer.
What you should have written is "Thank you Macky for those helpful words. I will take your advice and no longer use headphones whilst out and about. Then I will not look like a bell end. When I am on a train I will practice my reading."

I just wear discreet earphones. I just look fat.

Ungrateful answer.
What you should have written is "Thank you Macky for those helpful words. I will take your advice and no longer use headphones whilst out and about. Then I will not look like a bell end. When I am on a train I will practice my reading."
:icon_lol: Marvellous.

Excellent answer.

Ungrateful answer.

Haha I think I do a pretty good job with or without headphones. Have you not seen my avatar?

FYI, the headphones I would use out and about are my pair of RHA MA450s and using your ears and eyes are not mutually exclusive events.

Last edited:

using your ears and eyes are not mutually exclusive events.

Eyes and ears can work in conjunction as when you are watching a movie. You cannot look properly at one thing while listening properly to something quite different. Concentration does not work like that.

FYI, the headphones I would use out and about are my pair of RHA MA450s .

Clearly some people define worth by what people consume. This is disconcerting since much of what I buy is Morrison's own brand.
However, I did not realise there a hierarchy of headphones?
That chap is worth more than a RHA user as his headphones come from NASA.
That other chap is worth less as his headphones come from Mother Care.

I admire Kingy who bought his headphones from a car boot sale.

Clearly some people define worth by what people consume. This is disconcerting since much of what I buy is Morrison's own brand.

Well, well, well.

And I would have had you down as a Waitrose kind of guy. Just goes to show, don't ever think you know anybody.....

.Eyes and ears can work in conjunction as when you are watching a movie. You cannot look properly at one thing while listening properly to something quite different. Concentration does not work like that.

However, I did not realise there a hierarchy of headphones?
That chap is worth more than a RHA user as his headphones come from NASA.
That other chap is worth less as his headphones come from Mother Care.

I admire Kingy who bought his headphones from a car boot sale.

It's actually a Film over on this side of the pond and I think you'll find that a number of people can, and do on a regular basis, read a book/newspaper/magazine or smartphone whilst listening to music. It really isn't the most taxing thing to do and even if you do concentrate more on the reading than listening for a moment, it is much better have some background music of choice rather than the noise of Joe Public or having to deal with them on the bus/train or in a Supermarket.

I couldn't be further from the conclusion you have jumped too. I stated the model so you or anyone else could do their own research first on how much more of a **** they will make me look before having another pop. Also, I bought them because they are not the 'must-have' or 'in' brand of the time, but because they offer 10 times more function over perceived style at a price I wanted to spend on this particular product. They are far from being the very best, I never claimed them to be, but they meet my requirements for my needs so I went for them irrespective of what anyone thinks of them as a product or a brand. I hadn't even heard of them before buying the headphones!

Of course there is a hierarchy, as there is with any product or private service, and would be the reason you shop at Morrison's as opposed to any of the cheaper supermarkets. What a stupid comment to make.

Last edited:
I couldn't be further from the conclusion you have jumped too. I stated the model so you or anyone else could do their own research first on how much more of a **** they will make me look before having another pop. Also, I bought them because they are not the 'must-have' or 'in' brand of the time, but because they offer 10 times more function over perceived style at a price I wanted to spend on this particular product. They are far from being the very best, I never claimed them to be, but they meet my requirements for my needs so I went for them irrespective of what anyone thinks of them as a product or a brand. I hadn't even heard of them before buying the headphones!

So basically you have spent a paragraph writing lovingly about your headphones and how you have no emotional attachment to them.
I think Dr Dre has a much more stylish brand name and I am going to buy some hoping people will think I am really cool. I am sure this will work. :icon_bigg

So basically you have spent a paragraph writing lovingly about your headphones and how you have no emotional attachment to them.
I think Dr Dre has a much more stylish brand name and I am going to buy some hoping people will think I am really cool. I am sure this will work. :icon_bigg

:icon_lol:

I'm guessing you must have read and then posted with music on in the background.

Ren is the villain
and you're just a hostage
so whenever I'm steppin' cover your head like an ostrich
Groupies been waitin' for this
suckers been hatin' for this
you know why? 'Cos so many are relatin' to this

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590