FAO Newts, or anyone else who is 'in the know'

Status
Not open for further replies.

beaumontfox

So what's this I hear about Johnson then?

Not being played cos if he makes one more start we have to offer him a contract, which MM doesn't want to do.

Yet AJ has said he will play for us next season for nowt if we pay him a certain amount for playing the last three games and we stay up..........and MM has said no to that as well.

Oh and which players were moaning about the hotel in Plymouth( cos it was too far from the ground apparently-15 minutes ffs!!!)
Is it the same ones who asked Kelly straight after that debacle how many days off they'd get that week?

Just thought I'd ask you as you have better 'connections' than I do...........

Last edited:

Not being played cos if he makes one more start we have to offer him a contract, which MM doesn't want to do.
Yet AJ has said he will play for us next season for nowt if we pay him a certain amount for playing the last three games and we stay up..........and MM has said no to that as well.

Oh and which players were moaning about the hotel in Plymouth( cos it was too far from the ground apparently-15 minutes ffs!!!)
Is it the same ones who asked Kelly straight after that debacle how many days off they'd get that week?

Don't play him then,we don't want him next season useless fecker

The rumour I heard was that it was Jarrett on both counts, and the hotel moan was about it being too far from the Plymouth nightlife!

Last edited:
The rumour I heard was that it was Jarrett on both counts, and the hotel moan was about it being too far from the Plymouth nightlife!

NIGHTLIFE???

It's a good fecking job I didn't stay down there on the moday night cos if I had seen ANY of those tossers out and about 'enjoying' themselves after that farce I would've ended up in a jail cell overnight for punching them in the face!:mad: :mad: :mad:

And somehow it doesn't surprise me Jarrett was one of them......

the first bit is true

as to the last bit i dont know sorry

Tell me what you mean and i'll tell you if I know!:biggrin:

After about 70-80 mins there was a lot of movement and it looked like there was fighting right at the top - Not sure - looked like something had kicked off :icon_eek:

Last edited by a moderator:

FFS has Harry Bassett been writing the contracts again. Perhaps I should look for someone who has been there all the time. :icon_conf :icon_conf

Status
Not open for further replies.

Championship

P Pld Pts
1Leicester4494
2Leeds Utd4590
3Ipswich4389
4Southampton4484
5West Brom4472
6Norwich City4472
7Hull City4469
8Coventry City4363